Chapter 6: The Act

Dipper Gleeful POV:

I was scanning the crowd for a volunteer when I saw a familiar yellow dress. I smirked to myself this is gonna be fun! I pointed to (Y/n).

"How about you?"

(Y/n) Novus POV:

I could have sworn he smirked or was that my imagination? He called me and I had no choice but to join the act. I was calm when I walked to the stage but in reality I was very excited. Dipper held my hand and I blushed he was very handsome up close.
He suddenly pulled me into a cabinet that can fit two people inside.

"My brother and the nice volunteer will enter this box. We will not be responsible for any loss of people but I will suffer too because my brother is with them. I will have to suffer with the loss of my brother." She shook her head in fake sorrow. The crowd laughed and I giggled but Dipper just rolled his eyes. Mabel closed the door. The soundes were mufffled we can barely make it out. I stared at the perskn with me. I was hypnotized by those brilliant blue eyes. He smirked and suddenly hugged me.

"I will take you to a different dimension." He whispered in my ear. I thought he was just joking when suddenly I felt dizzy. He supported me and I looked up the galaxy surrounded us and we're not in earth. The milky way can be seen and different stars and galaxies were in front of us. The whole universes were infront of us.

"Wow..."

"I know right?" Dipper said. I realised we were still hugging and I pulled away blushing. I hope he didn't see my blush.

"Y-Yeah..." I rubbed my left arm. I felt dizzy and I fell unconscious.

Dipper Gleeful POV:

I caught her before she fell to the floor. Nobody has ever fallen unconscious during this act. I carried her bridal style and saw the door of the cabinet open. I saw a surprised Mabel open the door.

"Brother Dear?"

"I don't know also Mabes but I gotta take her to her home." I walked out of the cabinet and Pacifica and Gideon walked to me angrily.

"What did you do now Gleeful?" Pacifica spat

"What you think it's my fault?!" I screamed

"Okay folks! That is it for tonight!"Mabel announced and waved the audience out of the tent leaving me carrying (Y/n), Mabel, Pacifica and Gideon. I laid (Y/n) on one of the chairs, right away Pacifica and Gideon dashed to her side.

Gideon checked her pulse and he breathe a sigh of relief," she's alive!"

"Thank goodness," Pacifica said. Then she turned to me,"Don't you think that you guys have terrorized us enough?"

"I'm telling I didn't do anything she just fainted!"

"Yeah like we will believe you Gleeful!" Gideon said with venom in his voice.

"Giddy-bear we are telling the truth our Vanishing Cabinet doesn't have any effects like that! It just shows you a view of the galaxy!"

"Yeah right! Save your lies for people who will believe you!" Pacifica retorted

"Okay! Enough!" My voice grew louder and I accidentally made things around us float all three of them were silent. I calmed down and turned to Pacifica and Gideon.

"We're sorry alright? At least let us give you a ride home." I pleaded

"Okay just this once." Pacifica said and I carried (Y/n) and the others followed me into our limousine.