Chapter 17: Declare War (Part 1/4)

Stoick the Vast: THEY WHAT?!?!?!

Fishlegs: B-But we're going to get them back! Dagur has a plan! A-And we ha-

Stoick the Vast: Do any of you know what it means when a viking holds the Chief's son or daughter hostage?

The Dragon Riders looked at each other then turned back to Stoick.

Tuffnut: Oh a riddle! Let me guess! It means they wanna trade sons?!

Ruffnut: You idiot it means they wanna trade villagers!

Tuffnut: That makes no sense! It would be much easier to take one villager to make them become like the-

Snotlout: Hey how about you two muttinheads quit talking before you have no heads at all!!!!

Stoick the Vast: IT MEANS THEY'VE DECLARED WAR!!!!!!!

Fishlegs squealed as the other Dragon Riders looked in shock after what Stoick had just told them.

Stoick the Vast: Tell me you guys have a plan to not only get Astrid back but also my son and his Dragon with all their limbs in tact.

Dragon Riders: Uhhhh...

Stoick clenched his fist and got off of his Dragon. He approached the Dragon Riders angrily.

Fishlegs: W-W-W-Wait! DAGUR!

Dragon Riders: Yeah Dagur!

Stoick the Vast: Dagur? What about Dagur?

Fishlegs: He has a plan! A plan to get them all back!

Stoick the Vast: And what exactly is his plan?

Snotlout: Ha-Ha-He-Heh...About that Chief...

Fishlegs: Yeah about that...He kinda...didn't tell us yet, BUT that's only because he wanted to make a few stops. We're actually gonna go talk to Heather and him about that right now.

Stoick the Vast: Is that so?

Fishlegs: Yes sir!

Tuffnut: Please don't kill us!!!!

Ruffnut: Kill Snotlout we can handle one less rider!!!!!!!

Snotlout: PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!

Stoick the Vast: The only person I'm killing is the scumbag of a viking who took away my pride and joy. Not to mention my future daughter-in-law and the Night Fury.

Fishlegs: W-Well we should get going then...

Stoick the Vast: Indeed. Let's go!

Tuffnut: Wait! You're coming with us?

Stoick turned back to look down at Tuffnut as the other Dragon Riders stepped aside.

Stoick the Vast: Is that a problem?! Tuffnut?!

Ruffnut laughed as Tuffnut was almost curled up into a ball.

Tuffnut: Ummm...No sir I was just uh...concerned for Berk and its Chief-Less island.

Stoick the Vast: Gobber you're acting Chief while I'm gone!

Stoick turned to the Dragon Riders.

Stoick the Vast: No more wasting time. My son, his Dragon, and my future daughter-in-law are in serious danger. We are to prepare for WAR.

Meanwhile the Dragon Hunters had made their way to Viggo's island. They all carried Hiccup and Toothless into a cave. The split the duo and trapped them into two different dragonproof and soundproof cages that were in two different ends of the cave. In the center of the cave was third large cage. Emerging from the shadows inside the center cage was a half beaten, almost naked, and leg tied Astrid. Her left eye was bruised and her shirt was torn exposing her bare breasts that she was cupping with her bloody cut hands. Once the Dragon Hunters placed Toothless and Hiccup into their separate cages they all grouped to the center cage and chuckled.

Dragon Hunter 1: So who's turn is it now to try and rape the girl.

One of the Dragon Hunters cracked his knuckles and neck.

Dragon Hunter 2: Heh-heh-heh...My turn...

Astrid growled and spat out blood.

Astrid: Bring it on you perverted son of a yak!

Meanwhile Heather and Dagur had made their way to Outcast Island. Heather turned to Dagur as he let go of her hand.

Heather: Why are we here Dagur? Didn't you escape from here? Won't they ju-

Dagur: Back then was different. This is now. I'm not here to argue. We came to reinforce the Chief of Outcast Island.

Heather: Is it really who I think it is?!

Dagur: It sure is...Alvin the Treacherous

To Be Continued...