Chapter 15: The Taken Damsel

Hiccup was surrounded by vicious weapon holding Dragon Hunters. The Dragon Hunters chuckled as they closed in on a watery eyed Hiccup.

Dragon Hunter 1: I call the peg leg.

Dragon Hunter 2: I call the good looking hair.

Dragon Hunter 3: I call his fire sword.

Dagur: I SAY LET MY BROTHER GO!!!!!!!

Out of no where Dagur along with Shattermaster and the Triple Strike blindsided the group of Dragon Hunters surrounding Hiccup. The Dragon Hunters scattered everywhere as the trio along with Hiccup fought back all the Dragon Hunters. Hiccup tackled a fleeing Dragon Hunter and grabbed his neck making the Hunter gasp for air. Dagur was shocked by Hiccup's actions.

Hiccup: WHAT DO THEY WANT WITH ASTRID AND WHO WAS THAT HOODED MAN?!?!?!

Dragon Hunter: Arrrggghhh...I don't know who that man is. I swear! AAARRRRGGGGHHGHGHH!!!!

Hiccup pressed down the Dragon Hunter's neck with all his strength. The Dragon Hunter was starting to lose consciousness. Hiccup pulled the Dragon Hunter closer as his angered expression struck fear in the Hunter.

Hiccup: WHAT DOES HE WANT FROM ASTRID?!?!?!?!

Dragon Hunter: H-He-aaggghrr- wants to start a war. Physical and psychological...AAAAaaaa rrrrrrgggggghhh...

Hiccup finally let go of the Dragon Hunter's neck. The Dragon Hunter's eyes rolled up to the back of his head as he laid there unconscious. Hiccup stood up as he looked at Dagur while still hanging to his angered expression.

Dagur: H-Hiccup...Brother d-did you just k-kill h-

Hiccup: And where were YOU when all of this happened Dagur?!?!?!?!

Dagur: I-I-It was my turn for far back island patrol Hiccup...I only-

Hiccup: JUST STOP! GATHER UP THE DRAGON RIDERS AND I'LL GATHER UP THE DRAGONS! GET THEM HERE IN 5 MINUTES OR LESS CAUSE I'M NOT IN THE MOOD TO LOSE MY ASTRID!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile in the middle of the sea as the ship sailed towards Viggo's island Astrid desperately tried to free herself from Ryker, the hooded man, and the Dragon Hunters. After kicking, punching, and constant biting she finally was able to escape the grip of one of the Dragon Hunters. Unfortunately the biggest Dragon Hunter pulled Astrid and bear hugged her from behind to keep her from doing another struggled escape. The Dragon Hunter squeezed her tightly as bone crackling was heard along with groans and gasps of air. Ryker smiled as he heard Astrid struggle for air.

Ryker: Music to my ears.

The hooded man looked over and punched the biggest Dragon Hunter straight in the jaw. Almost immediately the Dragon Hunter let Astrid free as she gasped for air and got on her knees feeling her back as she tried to comprehend what had just happened. The Dragon Hunters along with an infuriated Ryker looked over at the hooded man.

Ryker: What in the name of Loki are you doing?

???: You do not touch the girl. The girl is to be watched, threatened, and most importantly ALIVE. IS THAT CLEAR?!?!

Ryker: You sure seem to care about the well being of a kidnapped victim...

???: And you sure seem to forget to get back in place Ryker Grimborn. This is the last time I will tell you and your pathetic Hunters, I AM THE ONE WHO COMMANDS EVERYTHING!!!! NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT MY APPROVAL!!!!!!!

The hooded man helped Astrid up to her feet. Astrid pulled away from the hooded man aggressively.

???: Are you ok?

Astrid: NO I'M NOT OK YOU TOOK ME AWAY FROM MY LIFE!!!!!!!

???: ...

Astrid: Who are you anyways and in the name of Thor could you guys accomplish with me as your victim.

???: I'm sorry to inform you Mrs.Haddock but I cannot tell you who I am. As for your kidnapping I can most certainly tell you how it'll help us and not your husband.

Astrid: He's not my husband yet...

???: Pity pity. You'd think a man like him would see the greatness within you to already make you his wife. I guess he doesn't really love you after all.

Astrid grabbed her daggers from the inside of her boots and tried to attack the hooded man but was stopped when he took out his sword covered in sharp dragon teeth.

???: It appears I have struck a nerve.

Astrid: SHUT UP!!!!!! DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT HICCUP LIKE THAT!!!!!!! HE WILL COME FIND AND RESCUE ME!!!!!!!

???: If he truly loved you, wouldn't he have already taken you back?

The hooded man chuckled as Astrid began to cry.

???: Don't you see Mrs.Haddock? Does it not strike you that maybe this boy Hiccup would do the anything for the safety of his love?

Astrid: What does THAT mean...

???: Let me put it this way Mrs.Haddock if you take a baby dragon away from its mother the mother will go through so much just to get it back. Even if it means risking her own...My plan is incredibly simple. Simply take the boy's beloved away from him, that's you, and we can demand anything from him and his friends. This will psychologically hurt him knowing that he does not have his loved one close to him. Maybe as much to the point to where he turns on his friends...

Astrid: Hiccup won't crack...I know him better than anyone...you're a fool thinking he would do something as stupid as THAT...

???: Well we shall see soon enough...

To Be Continued...