Prologue

Author forgot to inform you that this chapter is different then the rest of the book. I liked writing from this perspective but the rest of the book is normal I promise.

Hello! I am Tarafsiz, Tara for short, daughter of Frisk and Chara Dreemur. My dear Friend TuxKitty (That's me! I'm your author!) asked me if I would be willing to introduce a good friend of ours.

This is (Y/n). She may look weak but I assure you  she is anything but. My mother, my father, and this human are the ones in control. My mother, Frisk, could reset and she always choose pacifist. My father, Chara, could also reset, though he always chose genocide.

(Y/n) could not reset. She can however tell which path the Resetters would take before even they knew. If it was a pacifist route she can tell who was about to be befriended. If it was a genocide route she knew who was about to die.

This human also holds the power to teleport and has been known to be one hell of a fighter if needed.

Anyways- what's that? You would like to say something? Well go right ahead!

Hi! I'm (Y/n)! I know what you are thinking! How could you talk to you? Well there's a simple answer! I'm you from a different universe! In my universe you are part of an amazing adventure, and in yours you never go on this adventure you only read about it.

Isn't that interesting!

Tara! Let me talk to them! Sorry about that (Y/n)! Anyways, I am a hunter. I live near Mt. Ebott, I have to really. I fall down every timeline, usually a little while after Frisk or Chara falls. I am about 18 years old, though I don't act my age. I can be pretty childish at times but I can also be very mature if needed. Honestly I barely survive on the surface but once I start to feel my Soul buzzing I fall underground and thrive! Monsters love me!

Are you done yet? I think (Y/n) is starting to get bored. They want to see what is going to happen!

Fine fine Tara I'm almost done.

Tara! I need to see you at once! It's about the story!

Oh gotta go. TuxKitty is calling! Hurry up (N/n)!

Go, go Tara don't leave TuxKitty waiting! I'll finish up.

Okay! Coming!

Okay good she's gone. I thought she'd never leave! Okay let's get serious. We have a little secret.

Come closer!

That's good!

You see Tarafsiz is very sensitive okay? So we are trying to keep it from her. But our creator, TuxKitty, the girl who got Frisk and Chara together to create her, didn't come up with the idea of this book.

Surprising right?!

Anyways a few days ago, when I am telling you guys this at least,TuxKitty came across a book. This book had the best idea she had ever seen for a fan fiction.

Yet the author of that book choose not to finish the story.TuxKitty, filled with DETERMINATION, messaged this author and asked said author if she could continue the story.

'The author said yes!' TuxKitty had shouted happily and did a little victory dance.

Moments later she called me and Tara to help her. And here we are. So (y/n) the truth is... Zila didn't come up with this.

Who did, you ask?

Well I can tell you.

TuxKitty!

Hello (N/n), hello (Y/n). So great to see you both!

I was just telling (y/n) here about how great you are!

Oh (N/n) don't worry! I'm not mad. I wanted you to tell (Y/n). Anyways. I am not the creator of this idea. The original creator of this idea and a good portion of the first few chapters (the whole of part one really) are thanks to @mitsukireads.

You can find the original story and many other good stories there! Go check them out!

Kitty, shouldn't you get to writing the next part? I need to know what I have to do first.

Well go home. I'm going to start writing out everything your going to do soon but it starts there.

Okay! Bye Kitty! Bye (Y/n) hope you enjoy!

You don't know it yet but you will be the Savior of monster kind.

Edited 7-4-18