FINAL

Hey hey~

So I decided to post a chapter about this story.

I don't know what it's called sorry...

It's where I tell you how the story was meant to look from the beginning. Like just the idea that I built on for each chapter.

Okay let's do this.

The first chapter, or prologue, will be all about introducing (Y/n), I'll explain how the story works and try my best to come up with a creative way of telling this boring information. (Idea: Chara and Frisk have a child and they end up doing the prologue)

Chapter 1- (Y/n) falls into a genocide timeline, Flowey talks about a plan. Introduce your power to see What Chara or Frisk is doing. Say something about Frisk liking Chara. (Foreshadowing~)

Chapter 2- (Y/n) leaves the Ruins. Stops Sans from fighting Chara to early in the timeline. Tell Sans Flowey has a plan, but not what it is. Introduce first choice. Sans could Trust (Y/n) or not. The "choice" would be mine. Depending on what I was feelin when I write that. The story could go two different ways. This choice effects the whole story afterwards.

Chapter 3- Sans trusts you! Save monster kid, fight Undyne to protect her. Almost get killed. Sans saves you. Tell Sans the plan but not the readers.

Chapter 4- Sans is nervous about the plan, but excepts. Enter cute fluff, possible accidental kiss? Convince Chara.

Chapter 5- RESET. Go to underground late at night after introducing double colors. Sans acts strange...?

Chapter 6- FLUFF

Chapter 7- Hang with Sans while he works. Cute fluff? Sans wakes you up and takes you to a hidden place. (Foreshadowing~) (Y/n) gets an imagine of them kissing and then becomes brave. She kisses Sans. (Y/n) asks Sans out...?

Chapter 8- introduce Flowey thing. Convince Frisk.
Cute kiss at Reset.

Chapter 9- Enter Void due to reset. Meet Gaster again. Talk about Yellow Soul a tiny bit. Somehow make you wake back up.....? Introduce memory loss.

Chapter 10- fall into underground and break a leg. Toriel crying..? Sans notices (Y/n) hasn't shown yet and worries.

Chapter 11- NIGHTMARES. Introduce hidden emotions. Pass out at Sans' front door.

Chapter 12- Sans notices you acting strange. Fight Chara and Frisk. Introduce Darkness.

Chapter 13- you are missing. You are with Tori. Sans and Alphys start work on an artificial Soul.

Chapter 14- time skip. Artificial Soul is done. Sans absorbs Souls, sees past future and present. You bring Gaster and Asriel back. Get wings, remember last few timelines.

Chapter 15- the Picnic, fluff.

Chapter 16- Secret hiding place. END

Discarded ideas- you and Sans feel each other's emotions (not really discarded, it's all there but I didn't build on it), Chara and Frisks parents (I was planning on really introducing them but I didn't do much with it), I was planning on doing a chapter before Sans, Papyrus and the others became to main monsters in the timeline.

So that's it! If you continued this is the end of your journey. I you reset...? You're journey will continue soon enough.

You might be wondering if your going to get a chapter after this one that says you and Sans get married and have kids but it's not going to happen.

This is the end. If you want to see all that then you have to continue reading the series.

The next book will either be a Fell x reader or it will be Error x reader. Tbh I have no idea what I'm going to do in either of those books. I'd totally give spoilers if I did.

Well I hope you enjoyed. Thank you so much for reading this story. Tbh I wasn't sure how good it was going to turn out but I'm pretty damn proud.

I'd like to thank two people for helping me stay confident. I'm pretty shy about my writing, and two people always commented and voted on my story. You two really kept me going. Thank you Wither_Rose_Black and Lav_Suga

Heh see you next time!

•Zila•