Chapter 3

*Sans decided to trust you!*

~(Y/n)~

Sans is really being a jerk right now. It doesn't matter though, other monsters need my help right now.

Currently Chara is about to kill Monster kid. I teleport and hurry over to Monster Kid. I pull him up off the bridge and onto dry land just before Chara could strike. He laughs a cold glitchy laugh. "You're starting to get in my way (Y/n)~! What are you even doing here? Shouldn't you be tending to your boyfriend~?" He purred in a sick voice.

I blush but before I can respond Undyne shows up. She came running in to see two humans. One helping M.K and the other one. The one that killed Papyrus. Innocent Papyrus...

She roars and rushes forward but you quickly warn her. "Don't go on that bridge! Chara is to strong he will kill you!" Undyne doesn't even spare you a glance, aiming  her harsh glare at Chara.

"I'm captain of the royal guard! If anyone can kill her it's me!" She bellows.

Then she ran. I did the only thing I could I teleported in front of her and entered her battle. "Human? How could you protect that Killer?! Move out of the way. I will spare you just this once."

She spares me but I don't move an inch. I stare her down. I can't let her die.

"If you insist! I warned you human, time to meet your maker!"

I hear a squeal behind me and roll my eyes. Chara is happy to watch this fight apparently.

Undyne give you the first turn.

[Y/n]

[Fight] [Act] [Item] [Mercy]

*Act*

*talk*

"Undyne! Stop this! I don't want to fight you. I only want to stop Chara from killing you! Please don't fight me." I yell at her.

*Undyne doesn't listen to your pleas*

She sent spears at me and I dodge them. Good no green Soul yet. She sent a spear flying on every side of me and I dodge all but one. It takes a good portion of my health.

[Y/n]

13/20 Hp

[Fight] [Act] [Item] [Mercy]

*Act*

*Check*

I can't choose any of the other options.

After I checked she lunges at me with her spear. She takes another chunk of my health.

[Y/n]

4/20 Hp

I was near death. To weak to attack or talk or anything really. I spare her.

I fall to the ground and ready myself for her final hit. The hit never comes.

I look up to see Sans glaring at Undyne through a wall of bones. He glances at me.

"Come on (Y/n). I need to talk to you."

He reaches out a hand and I grab it. He quickly drops the bones and teleports us to his house.

After Sans teleported us I drop on his couch. I'm exhausted.

Sans watches me before giving me some food to heal. I eat it all and check my health. Full health, that's great.

Once I'm finished he sits on the couch next to me.

"So, (Y/n) what's this plan you and the Weed have?"

I shake my head slowly.

"I need Flowe-"

"Flowey is here!" Flowey pops through the front door. He had opened it with a vine. I straighten out my arm and he wraps himself around it.

"Okay. Here's the plan"

•An•

So this is the last chapter with the other authors ideas in it. After this I will be going in blind. Wish me luck. This is my first Undertale story so tbh I'm nervous. If you enjoyed this chapter, please comment any advice or tips!

~Kitty~

Edited: 7•4•18