Chapter 12

She shows no recognition as we pass the place I showed her.

(Y/n)'s eyes stay clouded, and don't even stray towards the hidden entrance. Something is seriously wrong.

I will admit I brought her though Water fall on purpose, I hoped to get some kind of emotion out of her but I get nothing. She's clearly hiding something and I'm not sure what it could be.

She had always been a girl of few secrets.

I pause. We have a little time, And if they arrive I could just teleport us.

"(Y/n)? What is going on with you?" My voice has a sharp edge and I think my tone might have brought her back because her eyes uncloud and she looks scared. I step towards her and she backs away. Her eyes flash, like she was remembering something.

She falls to the floor and I look at her guilty. I sigh and look away. It was then that I notice how similar this is to my dream.

My dream had taken place in water fall and I had been angry at her. In my dream she had coward away from me. Then....

I let out a choked sob and drop to my knees in front of her. Quickly, before she could move out of reach, I grave her and pull her into a tight hug. "I really care about you..." I whisper once my sobs start to calm.

After a moment I notice she hadn't hugged back, then she pushed me away gently. Her face Is blank and I feel numb. "Let's teleport. They are almost there."

She disappears and leaves me to my own thoughts.
Why is she being so damn cold?!

I open my mouth and scream my frustration and sadness and loneliness out. She was so... happy and loving last timeline, what did I do?

I stand up with my eyes blazing blue. I teleport to judgment hall and spare her barely a glance as the footsteps echo through the hall. Her eyes are on me, I don't have to look to feel the emptiness they hold. We both step out from behind the pillars at the same time, and before us stands a blank faced Chara.

Frisk won't be here for a couple more minutes so we just have to keep her busy.

"Heh, I didn't think you would actually show up!" I shout. I try to fill it with some kind of surprise but honestly I don't feel anything. Emotions well at the back of my mind but none seem to be able to come forth. Fine by me, makes this all a hell of a lot easier.

He smirks and let's out a bone chilling chuckle. I growl quietly and (Y/n) glances at me. I feel worried and I'm not sure why so I look at (Y/n) with a frown.

"Why is she here?" He finally growls shooting (Y/n) a Hateful  glare. Nervousness boils in my stomach, and I barely can mutter a reply.

"She wants to watch me kick your ass."

She plasters a smirk on her face and laughs darkly. "I hate you Chara and I simply can't wait to watch you die."

She was a really good actor. A chill runs down my spine and I feel scared. She glances at me quickly but as soon as our eyes meet I feel relaxed. There's no reason to be scared, she's just acting.

"You know, Frisk and I got awfully cuddly last timeline." Chara Growls once I say Frisks name. It seems our plan is really going to work.