Chapter 16

Last night (Y/n) passed out.

The picnic was really fun and honestly I think we all needed it. The last few weeks have been hard, and we all are pretty tired. Anyways, I ended up teleporting us home and falling asleep within seconds next to her.

A few moments ago when I blinked open my sockets I pretty much cried because she looked so cute.

She had her beautiful golden wings tucked around her body like a blanket, and her arms wrapped around my ribs. Her head lays gently on my chest and her pink lips are slightly parted as she rests. Her hair is somewhat messy, but I like it like that.

Now I'm here with one arm around her and one hand on her waist. I'd imagine my pupils are little hearts. My breathing is slow and I feel a slight blush on my face.  I dare not move, for I don't want to ruin this. I want to stay like this for as long as I can.

This girl is mine. She is all mine and I couldn't be happier. She's so beautiful, kind, caring, but also somewhat head strong at times. She loves puns, and she loves cooking wit Pap. No girl could be more perfect.

I sigh happily a let my eyes close. Maybe I could sleep some more. That way I can stay here in her arms.

The thought is torn away when I hear the door creek open and two voices talking quietly. I hear the occasional giggle, and I decide to open my eyes even though I know who it is.

Standing just inside the room is Undyne and Alphys. Alphys holds her phone and she is whispering something to Undyne while Undyne watches (Y/n) and I with a smile.

Finally Alphys turns to us and starts to play around with her phone, then she angles it.

Snap.

Two sounds go off, one a few moments after the first. Alphys's phone is now surrounded by blue and floating mid air. I pull it towards me and look at the picture she just took.

It's a pretty good picture. We both look peaceful and happy. I smile and look at the intruders. "Cute picture."

"Sans! Please don't delete it, we just wanted a cute picture! Give it back!"

My grin widens. "Giving your phone back will be a snap. You can keep the picture as long as you shoot me a copy of it." She squeals quietly as I toss her phone back at her. Quickly they exit the room.

Once they are gone I hear (y/n) mutter my name and smile. Her arms tighten, but she doesn't wake. I tighten my hold on her and return to dreamland.

*time skip*

When I blink open my eyes I am left speechless. Currently I'm laying on top of Sans. My wings are wrapped tightly around us both. There is no space between us. After a few moments of fangirling I lift my head off Sans' chest and look up at his face.

His face is just a tiny bit blue and his mouth is set in a relaxed smile. I blush lightly as I watch him. I'm so involved in watching him that I never notice his eyes are open.

Eventually my eyes meet his heart shaped pinpricks. I blush darker but I don't look away. "Morning."

His grin widens. "Good morning."