(Y/N)

Howdy!

You already know who I am so let's skip all the garbage and get straight to the point.

Now is the time.

Remember when I said you'd have to make a choice? Well here it comes.

Make the right choice Dearie~

You're future depends on it.

Hey~

So here we are.

This is the end.

Technically.

Pretty much last chapter was the end of the storyline. The end was just that message Sans left you. I know it's kind of strange but it felt right.

Did I leave any loose ends? Tell me if I did for I haven't seen any.

Anyways I'm here for a reason and I should get right to that.

This is the end.

You have to make a choice.

Either you can reset, or you can continue.

You see, all these books you are reading about you and other undertale characters are Timelines. Every time you start a new book your timeline resets.

Or you can continue. Which means you don't read more books. You stay with Sans in this timeline, you are happy.

Even if you reset there will always be a chance for a happy ending with Sans. He won't ever stop loving you. You.... well will you ever stop loving him?

You know he remembers the timelines right? Well he remembers every time you opened another fan fiction. He remembers all the I love yous and the sweet kisses. Don't you think that if you continue resetting he will start to grow bored?

Grow bored of all the stupid little things you two do together. You know it seems as if almost every timeline you end up with Sans. But there are timelines where you end up with someone else.

You know he had to watch that right? He has to watch the love of his life fall in love with someone else: because he doesn't know you remember. He doesn't know that you know how much wrong you've done to him.

Don't you love him?

Can't you show a little restraint?

If you reset, you'll follow the path of your destiny. But if you continue, you will forever wonder what your life could have been like.

So this is it (Y/n).

Continue? Or Reset?

~

ALSO PLEASE READ!!! I totally didn't mean to scare off any readers, or the offend anyone. I will NOT change my work so that it is less... cruel. I never change my work, and I won't start now. Please, try the next book! This is just a little idea I had and it's nothin special, nothing bad will happen if you read the next book. You even get more story if you continue reading. I WANT you to "reset" okay? Sorry if this offends anyone.

Okay if you continue you read the next chapter if you reset you go to the next book.

Book two.

It isn't out yet but it will be soon. I've decided to take a little break after this book is officially done. There's still one last chapter.