Chapter 4

*Sans*

I'm not sure about this plan..

It's going to be a struggle, and put a strain on my emotions, not to mention I'm not really that great of an actor. I glance over at Flowey and (Y/n) talking near the kitchen. I was sitting on the couch taking in everything they had said a few minutes before.

I watch as (Y/n) laughs at something Flowey said. Her (h/l) <hair length> (h/c) <hair color> hair bounces a little as she laughs. Her laugh is amazing. When she finishes laughing her cheeks are a little pink from laughing so hard and her (E/c) eyes hold amusement in them. I have to admit she is really cute.

After many timelines of her trying to save us from Frisk and her genocide, I've grown to trust her a lot. If I was being honest with myself... I like her. A lot. She cares about us more than Frisk ever did. She's so strong, but also fragile at times.

I realize I was staring and we had met eyes. I stare a moment longer and see her blush slowly darken. I quickly look away when I feel my face heat up. I'm probably glowing a bright blue by now.

"I'll do it." I whisper it but clearly they heard me because they go silent.

"I'll do your plan."

"Are.... are you sure?" I look up at (Y/n) and nod.

Anything for you (Y/n)...

I give her a weak smile and stand up. We all talk some more and decide that evacuating everyone wouldn't change anything. Chara will get to everyone anyways.

Flowey ends up leaving (Y/n) and I alone together. For a while we joke around. There's nothing else we can do while we wait.

After a while I tell a really funny joke and she falls off the couch laughing. As she falls she grabs my arm and I end up falling on top of her. We both go silent before bursting out laughing. We both blush and eventually our laughing dies down. I stare down at her.

I remember the first time she fell down here. She looked so scared but now? Her beautiful (e/c) eyes are filled with a sort of warmth I can't place. Her face is flushed and her (h/l) hair is a mess, but it suits her still. My face heats up more and I give her a warm smile, which she returns.

We both stare into each other's eyes, me hovering over her, her laying below me completely relaxed. I wonder when she started trusting me like this. I start to lean in close until we are a couple inches apart. "(Y/n) I... I lo-"

She tenses up and grabs me. "We need to go. It's time to put our plan into action. I pull her up and look into her clouded eyes. "Five minutes until she gets to judgment hall. Let's go."

"(Y/n)..." I grab her hand and her eyes go back to normal. Her face is on fire and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I brush some hair away from her face and smile at her.

She intertwines our fingers and squeezes my hand. I look over at her and blush before teleporting. I step behind my pillar and point towards one across from me. She nods and darts behind it.

I hear footsteps and sigh. I shoot (Y/n) a smile before stepping out from behind my pillar.

Chara stands tall. His knife and clothes are covered in dust and he has a sick smirk plastered on his face. My stomach drops as I glance at my brothers scarf around his neck.

"Hey kiddo." I growl angrily. "Looks like you've been awfully busy. But so have I~"

He starts laugh his annoying glitchy laugh before stepping forward. "Doing what? Telling stupid puns? Kissing your (Y/n)?" I blush and my eye starts to burn.

I need to keep it together. I take a deep breath before smiling. "Heh actually I'm not supposed to tell you. Frisk would be mad~ hmm."

He tenses up and snarls at me. "What would Frisk be mad about?! I know everything about her!" He snaps at me.

I chuckle. "I guess she didn't tell you then~ Frisk and I..." I take in a deep breath, god I hate this. "Are dating!"

His eyes widen and then narrow he rushes at me and I dodge as he swings his knife.

"Jealous~?" I ask happily.

"No!" He bellows and tries to attack again.

"We kiss and cuddle and hug. Just last timeline she told me she loved me~"

Chara darts at me yet again

"I think I'm going to ask her..."

Chara stopped and looked at him confused. "Ask her wha-" he cut himself off. His face turned ghost white. Then he growled. "Don't you dare."

"Ask her to marry me. So that we can have kids. And have a long life together. Without you."

Chara falls to his knees and starts bawling. "No! You can't have her! She's mine, she only loves me!"

I throw a bone next to (Y/n) but Chara doesn't notice. I watch as (Y/n) steps forward and walks towards Chara.

"Chara?"

He looks up at her and scowls with tears streaming down his face.

"Come here to gloat?" He hisses at her.

She shakes her head and smiles at him kindly. "I'll make you a deal."

She glances at me and I step forward. "Reset... then come back after Frisk gets to do a pacifist and reset. Don't kill anyone just come straight for us. If you beat me... you can have Frisk. All to yourself."

Chara looks at me with another one of his ugly smirks, but with tears pooling in his eyes it isn't the same. It looks more pitiful then menacing. "You've got a deal."

I look at (Y/n) and she nods. I sigh and hold out a hand. "You won't win~" Chara grabs my hand tightly and shakes it.

"Oh I will~" one last glitchy laugh before he shoves his knife into his chest killing himself.

I look at (Y/n) and laugh. "It worked!" She squeaks.

"He fell for it! (Y/n) thank you!" The world begins to fade around us. I pick (Y/n) up by the waist and spin her around. Both of us laugh happily before I set her down and give her a warm hug. I pull away and kiss her forehead. "See you in the next timeline (Y/n)!"

I wake up breathing hard.

I'm in my bed.

In my house.

I hear quiet snores from Papyrus in the next room.

I sigh happily.

Pacifist...

"I'll see you soon my Love."

Quietly I whisper the words before I go back to sleep. Goodnight (Y/n).

Edited: 7-4-18