Chapter 8

Howdy!

You must be (Y/n).

Well (Y/n) 2 actually.

I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower.

You must be wondering why I'm talking to you.

Well I've come to warn you.

Soon, you will have to make a choice.

Most likely you will chose the wrong choice.

If you do? You'll have no consequences...

Or will you?

<Flowey>

I watched from afar as Sans and (Y/n) teleport into Judgment Hall. Today, in a few moments actually, they will meet with Frisk.

Part two of three. They already convinced Chara to come back next timeline. The name makes me shake. I hate him.

Once Frisk shows up, (Y/n) will have to convince her to come back next timeline and fight for Charas love. Chara seemed to break easily, Frisk will be a piece of cake.

I sigh and swing up some vines to grab a pillar. I quickly wrap myself around it and watch from above as Sans and (Y/n) hide behind pillars.

Sans had been somewhat reluctant to help with our plan, and I honestly didn't want to have him help at all, but I knew that without him we had no chance of winning this fight.

This fight between Genocide and pacifist.

This fight between reset or continue.

Frisk enters the judgement hall with a smile on her face. She is confident. Everything has been pretty much normal. Everything has gone according to plan and Frisk liked that. She liked how nothing changed.

She was smiling a genuine smile until (Y/n) stepped out from behind her pillar. Frisk became confused and glances around probably looking for Sans. Her eyes landed on me and I shrunk back.

Then (Y/n) spoke. "Hello Frisk. Nice to see you're well."

"(Y/n)? It's great to see you too. What are you doing here?" I could easily tell Frisk was uncomfortable, and the smile that slithered onto her face was anything but real.

(Y/n), who was avoiding her question, stepped forward. "You know, I've grown tired of doing the same thing each timeline. It becomes rather boring."

Frisk takes a few steps back and her fake smile falls. She looks scared and, when she begins to fiddle with the bottom of her sweater, nervous.

I chuckle darkly as (Y/n) continues. She has a genuine looking smile on her face and somehow she makes herself blush. "Last timeline I decided to change something. Well... someone that is."

Frisk pales and she stops fiddling with her sweater. Her gaze locks in on (Y/n) and she finally pays full attention. This is good my plan is going perfectly.