Preference 2

~How You Met~

Ponyboy: At school. You were the new girl so you didn't have new friends yet. At lunch, you were sitting at a table alone reading Gone With The Wind. A boy comes over to you and sits at your table. You look up and see a really cute boy.

"Hi, I don't mean to bother you but I saw you were reading Gone With The Wind."

"O-oh yeah. It's my favorite book"

"Mine too! Couldn't put it down when I first read it"

You smiled shyly.

"My name is Ponyboy Curtis, you can call me Pony for short"

"Ponyboy huh? I like it, I'm (y/n) (l/n)"

Sodapop: At the DX. You went there to meet up with a friend. As you waited for her to fill up her tank, you decided to go inside and buy both of you a Coke. As you walk in, you saw the hottie at the counter. You always saw him around town but you never knew his name. You went and got the cokes and went to the counter.

"Just these for you?" He said ringing you up

"Yes sir"

"Wow, you must be real thirsty" He joked

You giggled

"No no, it's for both me and my friend who's outside getting gas"

"Ah, that explains it" 

You looked at his name tag and saw it said Sodapop.

He told you your total and you handed him the money

"Sodapop huh? That's a really cool name"

"Thank you!" He smiled

"You're welcome"

"I hope to be seeing you around more often"

"Believe me you will"

You took your cokes and walked out to your friend.

Darry: He fixed your roof. You saw a really handsome man fixing your roof. You couldn't believe how attractive he was.

"That should do it miss" He said, dusting off.

"Thank you, you did an awesome job"

"No problem, it's my job"

"Hey, do you want anything? Coffee, Coke, a water?"

"Yeah, I can use some coffee"

You let him inside the house and you two sat down at the dining room table and talked. Within those two hours of talking, you found out a lot about his life and he did with yours too plus you two actually had a lot in common.

Dally: At Buck's. You decided to go with your friend to Buck's party. You didn't want to go but you decided to go for her. You didn't do much at the party but stand there or follow your friend around while she talked to everybody there. Your friend was flirting it up with a guy and you went and sat in the corner drinking your beer.

"Hey doll, come here often?"

You looked up and saw Dallas Winston. You knew of Dallas Winston and never wanted to cross paths with him.

"No, in fact I never do"

"Well then, what's a pretty girl like you doing here?"

"Trying to stay away from you"

"Feisty huh? Just the way I like em"

You rolled your eyes and got up to leave.

"Hey! I didn't get your name"

"What's it to ya"

He smirked and said

"I'm Dallas by the way"

Two-bit: At the diner. You work at a diner part time and every now and then, a group of guys usually come in rough housing and being the loudest ones in there. One of them did catch your eye though. You went over and took their orders. When it came to the boy you liked he responded with.

"Can I take you to go?"

"Take me on a date first and we'll see"

He looked amused by your comeback.

"You dig okay baby, guess I'll be seeing you on our date"

Later on before they left, you slipped him a paper with your number on it.

Johnny: At the Drive-In. You were waiting for your date to show up so you went and sat in the seats. You already got snacks and cokes so you were sitting waiting and waiting. It was 10 minutes passed the time he was suppose to meet you but you thought he could be late for some reason. Then it turned to thirty minutes till it was an hour. The movie began and you began to cry in your seat. A boy walked over and sat next to you.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"I'm-I'm fine. My date just stood me up and I'm here all alone. So yeah you can say I'm doing fine." You said in between cries.

"Well he's stupid to do that to you. If it makes you any better...wanna come sit with me and my friends? We can be your dates for tonight"

You wiped your eyes and smiled.

"That's really sweet of you, yeah I would like that"

"I'm Johnny by the way"

"I'm (y/n)"

Steve: At the DX. You were getting gas for your car when a boy in a DX uniform walks out.

"Hello"

"Um, hi" you responded

"Do you need help filling up your car?"

You giggled and said

"No thank you, I'm almost done anyways"

"Let me just cut to the chase, I've seen you come by here a couple of times and I think you're very pretty. My buddy Sodapop was the one who pushed me to come out here and talk to you"

"Ooooh, is that so?"

"Yeah, I came out here and wanted to know if you liked to go on a date sometime"

You looked at his name tag

"I would love to, Steve. Here's my number" 

"Really?! I mean um..cool, see you then"

As he got inside, you can see him and his friend celebrating.