Imagine 1

~You're Pregnant: Ponyboy~

You and your friend were sitting in your bathroom, waiting for the pregnancy test. You were sitting on the bathtub, fidgeting.

"Is it done yet?" You ask

"No, not yet" your friend replies "you can't possibly think you're pregnant" she said sitting next to you

"Yes I do...Pony and I had unprotected sex and I rather check and be sure"

"Don't worry too much hon"

"What's not to worry about? I'm too young to have a kid, my parents are going to freak! And I can't imagine how Pony is going to react"

"Come on, I don't even think you're pregnant. You never mentioned any morning sickness or that you missed your period"

You went silent.

"I'm correct, right?"

"Well...I did miss my period and have been vomiting"

Her eyes go wide and she gets up to see the pregnancy test. As she looked at it, her mouth is wide opened

"What?!"

"Looks like you're going to be a mommy"

"Wait, what?!" You get up and and rush over to her to see a pink positive.

You sat on the toilet and put your face in your hands.

"This can't be happening, I can't be pregnant!"

"Look, don't worry. I'll help. I'll help with telling your parents."

"What about Pony?"

"I believe you have to do that on your own"
...
Your parents didn't take it well, even with the help of your friend. They were really disappointed in you but they were willing to help you out, they were concerned on if Pony was still going to be in the picture. You thought of that yourself. You guys are still babies yourselves and you guys can't financially support yourselves. Plus this is something Darry wouldn't want right now either. You walk up to the house to see Ponyboy sitting on the porch, watching the sunset.

"Hey (y/n)!"

"Hey Pony"

You sat down next to him and gave him a kiss.

"Hey what's wrong?"

You look at the ground. You couldn't look at him in the eyes right now.

"Oh no....are you...are you breaking up with me?"

"Oh my gosh honey no! I'm not!...well, I'm scared you will break up with me after I tell you this"

"Tell me what?"

"I don't know how to tell you..."

"C'mon, tell me"

"Pony, I'm pregnant" you blurted out.

He just stared at you with his mouth wide open.

"Pony?"

He still wasn't saying anything.

"Helllooo? Earth to Ponyboy" you said snapping your fingers in his face.

"You're.....you're pregnant?"

"Yeah...I have a baby growing in here" you said, rubbing your stomach.

"Is it mine?"

"Of course it's yours Pony"

"Sorry I just....can't wrap my mind around this."

You felt your stomach drop. Is he happy or sad about it?

"This is amazing!"

"I'm sorry what?"

"I'm going to be a dad?"

"Yeah, it sure looks like it"

"Oh this is great!"

He kisses you and pulls away quickly.

"But what is Darry going to say? How did your parents take it?"

"Well, they yelled at me...told me how disappointed they were. But then said they're willing to help me and are concerned if you're going to be in the picture..."

"Of course I'm going to be in the picture. I helped make the baby, he or she is my responsibility. I'm not sure how Darry will react but no matter what, I will be here with you and our child"

"You really mean that Pony?"

"Of course sweetheart"

"You're going to be the best daddy ever"

Pony kisses you and wraps his arms around you as you guys watch the sunset.

-I'm sorry if this is crappy-