Imagine 15

~Your First Time: Ponyboy~

                   (Smut Warning)

It was one of those nights where Darry was working late and Soda was out with Steve and their girlfriends. So you guys had the house to yourselves. You guys were "studying" or at least that's what you told Soda before he left. Pony was sitting on the floor with you, hugging and kissing you.

"Want to have some fun while we're alone?" You said giving him a kiss

"Way ahead of you" he says kissing you more passionately

You guys start making out and Pony lifts you up onto the bed. He's hovering, still kissing you, and says

"A-are you ready?"

"For you I am....why are you not?"

"No no it's just I don't want to do this if you're not ready"

"...well, we've gotten this far. Let's try it and if one of us feels uncomfortable, we can stop, okay?"

"Okay, but please let me know"

"I will, now come here"

Ponyboy leans in and gives you a passionate kiss. You start to pull his shirt over his head as his hands are caressing your body. He starts kissing your neck as he's unbuttons your jeans and takes them off. You guys basically kissed your way out of your clothes. He grabs your boobs and kisses you. He leaves trails of kisses down your body and goes between your legs. He licks slowly making you shake. He holds your legs and keeps eating you out. You keep moaning his name and he then proceeded to slip a finger in you. You grabbed onto him and let out a moan. He smirked at this and he slipped in two. You moaned more and he was getting pleasure from it. He starts sucking on your neck, trying to leave a hickey. You moaned his name again  and he went faster.

"Oh, you're not finished yet" he whispered on your ear

"Wha-?"

He pulls his fingers out and gets a condom out of his night stand.

"Darry doesn't know I have these"

He puts it on and climbs back on top of you.

"You ready?"

You hesitated at first but nodded.

"It's only going to hurt for a little bit it'll feel good okay babe?" He says

You nod again and he puts the tip in slowly. You feel a little pain and tear up a little.

"You okay?"

"Y-yeah...keep going" you say

He goes in farther and you grab the sheets trying to take it in.

"I got you baby" he says

He goes in all the way and you scratch his back.

"Someone is taking this well" he jokes

"Just shut up and keep going"

He thrusts in you making you moan and grabbing onto the sheets.

"Faster" you say

He does as says and thrusts faster making you go over the edge.

"I-I'm gonna..."

"Let go baby" he says

You did as he said and you released, grabbing the sheets and arching your back. You guys press foreheads and he gives you a kiss before pulling out and laying next to you.

"Woah...that was amazing" Ponyboy says.

"It sure was...you did a great job"

"Same to you, you took it well.....round two?"

You laugh

"No... I can handle so much at once besides, your brothers should be coming home soon"

He pulls you into his arms and kisses your forehead.

(Sorry if this sucked. I don't write smut so this is a first for me)