Preference 3

~First I Love You~

Ponyboy: You guys were on his porch watching the sunset. It's a thing you guys do almost everyday. You laid your head on his shoulder and watched the sky change colors as the sun went down.

"Isn't it fascinating, the mixture of the colors?"

"It is babe"

"Isn't it also fascinating how they change as the sun goes down?"

"Yes it is hon"

"I'm glad you do this with me, I couldn't have asked for someone better"

"Aww, me too Pony"

It got silent for a moment

"I love you"

You sat up and looked at Pony, lost for words.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Oh no, did I say it too soon?"

"No no! I love you too"

Sodapop: You and Soda went on another date to the diner. You were sitting at the booth with him and he was giving you little kisses all over your face.

"Soda!" You squealed

"What? Your face is so kissable"

"You goof"

Soda took the whipped cream from your milkshake and put it on your nose and licked it off.

"Sodapop Patrick Curtis"

"Now another reason to put my mouth on your face"

You laughed, taking a napkin to wipe your face clean. Soda had his chin in his hands and was staring at you, smiling.

"Whaaat?" You said

"Oh nothing, I just love you that's all"

You stopped and looked at him

"Oh Soda...I love you too"

Darry: You guys were cuddling in bed after Darry's long day at work. He's been stressed lately, more than usual and every alone time with him, you try to make him relaxed. You gave him a kiss on the cheek and nuzzled in closer to him.

"Someone missed me today" Darry said

"Well of course I did, I'm your girlfriend aren't I? Isn't it my job to miss you?"

"Oh how funny (y/n)"

He starts to tickle you and you are squealing in delight.

"Darryl!"

"Okay okay, I'll stop. Only if you give me a kiss"

"Okay! Okay! Fine!"  

You gave him a kiss and he deepens it. You pull apart and look into each other's eyes.

"I love you (y/n)"

"I love you too Darry"