Imagine 2

~You're pregnant: Sodapop~

You have been hiding this for a while now. For like 2 months. A baby bump is now showing and you started wearing bigger clothes. You got rude comments from your friends saying that you're putting on a little weight but they don't know you're pregnant. No one knows about you're pregnancy. You have been trying to get around the whole pregnancy thing. You knew Soda will be disappointed once you tell him cause you kept the biggest secret in the world from him. Pony asked you about it since you have been denying smoking and drinking. You decided it's the day to tell Sodapop. He was already coming over for movie night.
...
You guys were cuddled on the couch watching Psycho. You literally ate all the snacks in one taking, leaving Soda in shock.

"Did you swallow the food babe?"

"Sorry, I'm just hungry"

"You've been having a big appetite lately...I love it!"

You laugh and turn your attention to the movie. You then get up and run to the bathroom and threw up. Soda ran into the bathroom seeing if you were alright.

"Are you okay (y/n)?"

You flush the toilet and wipe your mouth.

"Yeah...I'm fine. Must be the food."

"Well you did eat all of it, come on. I'll go get you some water."

Sodapop walks you back to the living room and gets you a glass of water.

"Here you go baby"

"Thank you Soda...you really know how to take care of someone"

"Of course baby, I'll always take care of you"

"Always?"

"Always."

"Thank god you said that"

"Why is it such a relief doll?"

"Well...okay. There's something I have been keeping from you for a long time now and it's something major"

"Uh huh, I'm listening"

"Soda...I'm pregnant, yaaay."

"What?"

"I'm carrying your baby in my tummy"

"I'm a dad?!"

"Yeah baby you are"

"And our baby is in there?"

"Yes Soda" you laughed

"We have to tell the gang! Let's tell the whole world!"

"Lets tell little at a time babe"

He was silent

"Lets get married"

"Soda wha-"

"The love of my life is having my baby...I don't have a ring to propose to you with but-"

"Woah soda, slow down haha marriage? You want to marry me cause I'm pregnant or you want to marry me for me?"

"For you and the baby. I want to be married to you and have our little family. I'll be here for both you and the baby for the rest of our lives."

"You are the father of my baby and I do love you...but we're too young to get married. Can we wait till we're older babe?"

"Okay, but as long as I get to marry you"

"Deal!" You say

"(Y/n) (l/n) I love you so much!" He says kissing you "And I love you too" he said, rubbing your stomach.