Preference 8

~Your First Kiss~

Ponyboy: This was 1 week into dating and you guys were up in the library. Pony wanted to get some more books and you went along. You both were sitting down an aisle with books sprawled out and you were laying your head on Pony's legs as he was reading Gone With The Wind again, to you. You were drifting off to sleep as he was reading to you. He notices and nudges you.

"Heeeeyy, you're falling asleep during my story time"

"Sorry Pony, I guess I didn't get much sleep last night"

"I told you to not study too much"

"I know but I have to get good grades for college"

"(Y/n) come here"

You sat up and looked at him as he takes your hand.

"You have the best grades ever, you are going to get into the best school guaranteed but college is so far away, don't stress too much over it"

"Yeah, I try not to but you can help with that"

"Oh really now?"

He looked into your eyes and leaned in to kiss you. You guys pull apart and he looks down with his face red.

"W-was that okay if I did that?"

"Oh come here"

You grabbed his face and kissed him more.

Sodapop: It was almost 2 weeks of dating and you went to to visit him at the DX again. You usually sit at the counter with him or mess around to pass time. As you walked in, you saw that business was slow.

"(Y/n)!"

"Hi Sodapop"

You went and sat next to him.

"Business slow?"

"Yeah, but I ain't complaining. I got my favorite girl here with me now" he said putting his arm around you.

You smile at him.

"Hey, want a Coke? Wait that'll be cannibalism"

"Ha ha, very funny. Yeah I'll take one"

You got the cokes and went back to the register.

"Okay Mr. Curtis, how much do I owe you?"

"No, it's on the house. Buuuut there is one payment"

"And what might that be?"

"A kiss"

"A kiss? My my Soda, well I guess I can make that offer"

You lean in and give him a long kiss.

"Wow, looks like someone is good with their lips"

"Shut up and kiss me again"

He chuckles and kisses you again when Steve walks in.

"Get a room" he said

Darry: Darry got a day off of work and you guys decided to go to the diner and then see a movie. You were at a table waiting for the waiter to come and give you guys your food.

"Is this actually happening?" You say

"What is happening?"

"None of the boys from the gang here to bother us and you have a day off work and you're actually smiling"