Imagine 14

~You go into labor: Steve~

You were at home doing some chores while you waited for Steve to get home. He has been picking up more shifts at the DX. You didn't like that idea due to you being really pregnant and you might pop any second. He was working more for the baby, he wanted a good life for him. You were doing the laundry when your water broke. Your worst nightmare began. You called Steve at the DX and he picked up.

"Hello? This is Steve Randle speaking, how can-"

"Steve! I'm going into labor!"

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes! Now hurry home before I have our baby in my house!"

He hung up and quickly got out of work.
...
Steve wasn't ready for the baby like he said. He fidgeting too much and biting his nails.

"Steve-Steve baby...it hurts"

He looked like he didn't know what to do. He went ahead and rubbed your back. The gang was waiting outside anxiously.

"You're going to be okay, it'll be all worth it in the end"

You started to cry and Steve tried comforting you.

"Hey doll, why are you crying?"

"What if I'm not ready for our son? I'm scared Steve...I'm scared."

"Sweetie, you're more than ready. You are going to be the best mom ever. You and I will give him the best life he could get. You won't be doing this alone."

That made you a little better but you were still scared out of your mind. There was no turning back now, it was time to push your baby out.

"Okay well lets do this together" You said taking Steve's hand

You went ahead and pushed with everything you got.

"Come on baby, you can do this"

You felt so out of breath and you became a sweaty mess.

"Keep going, you're almost there" the doctor said

You have on last push and your son was out before you knew it.

"He's finally here!" Steve said

"He's beautiful" you said

"That's my boy"

The gang was so happy for both you and Steve. Sodapop couldn't stop giving your son attention, heck he couldn't even put him down.

Ace Grayson Randle, Born on August 10 at 2 am