Imagine 3

~You're Pregnant: Darry~

You were in the kitchen, making dinner and waiting for the boys to come home. You heard the door open and slam shut.

"Hello?"

It was Darry.

"In here!"

Darry runs in and picks you up from behind.

"How's my baby girl doing?" He said planting a kiss on your cheek.

"Alright I guess" you said continuing to cook

Darry looked at you confused.

"What's the matter honey?"

"Just a lot of things on my mind"

"Want to talk about it"

"I'm not sure if I even want to"

"Look, don't he scared to tell me anything. I'm here for you baby"

You hesitated before turning off the stove.

"Okay, come with me to the living room"

You take him by the hand and lead him to the living room, sitting down on the couch.

"Okay so I have been coming up with ways to tell you and I found a way to do it without really telling you, verbally I mean"

"Okaaay"

You get up and go to your car outside, getting a small bag. You come back to see Darry confused. By the look on his face, you can tell he might have a clue of what the secret is.

"Well it ain't no special holiday or our anniversary...it's not our anniversary right?"

"Nooo, but it's something special"

Darry takes the bag from you and slowly starts opening it like there was a bomb inside ready to explode. He takes out a pair of yellow baby shoes and a pacifier and looks straight at you.

"(Y/n)"

"Yes?" You said, smiling cheesy

"Are you pregnant?"

"Yes!"

He gets up and rushes over to you picking you up in the process.

"This is the happiest day of my life!"

You laugh and he puts you down.

"How far along are you?"

"About 3 weeks"

"And you didn't tell me right away because?"

"Because I didn't know how you'd react"

"I'm sorry I got you thinking like that baby but I'm happy as can be! This is the best thing you could ever give me"

"I'm so glad you're happy"

"Now I got one more person that's going to make me happiest" he said to your stomach.