Preference 14

~First Fight~

Ponyboy: this was when you guys were dating for two months. It was after school and you were suppose to meet Ponyboy. He wasn't in your usual spot where you meet so you just thought he was running late. You sat down on the brick wall and waited. Still no sign of him and you were starting to grow impatient when you saw Pony walking with Cherry Valance. Did he stand you up for Cherry Valance? Pony saw you and waved at you where you proceeded to walk away. You heard his footsteps behind you and you fastened your walk.

"(Y/n)! Wait!"

You ignored him and continued walking.

"What's your problem (y/n)?"

You stopped and turned to face him.

"What's my problem? You stood me up for Cherry Valance!"

"Woah woah! No I didn't"

"You weren't at our meeting spot and I saw you with her Pony!"

"Can you stop letting your jealousy take over you?"

"I'm not jealous Pony! You stood me up for another girl!"

"(Y/n)! Listen to me, I was on my way to meet up with you when I ran into Cherry. I was asking for her opinion on the two month anniversary gift I got you" he said pulling out a necklace from his pocket.

You stare at the necklace in his hand and saw it had a "P" charm on it.

"Oh my gosh, Pony...I'm so sorry! I'm sorry!"

"Shh, come here"

He pulls you in for a hug and kisses you.

"You have to stop getting jealous sweetie, I don't want anyone else but you okay?"

You nodded and half smiled.

"Now, let's see how this necklace looks on you"

Sodapop: this was 3 months into dating. You were walking up to the DX to visit your boyfriend Sodapop. You walk in and see a group of girls flirting it up with him. He looked as if he was enjoying it. You didn't want to jump to conclusions because girls always came to the DX for Soda anyways. But he seemed to be liking all the attention girls have given him. You never mentioned it to Soda because you didn't want to get into a fight about that. But today was the day you had enough. You pushed open the door and walked out. You heard the bell of the door ring as you were walking.

"(Y/n)! Where are you going?"

"What does it look like? Im going home"

"Wait!"

You stop and turn to Soda

"What?"

"Why are you going home?"

"Oh I didn't know that you noticed me walking in with all those girls flirting with you"

"What?"

"You seemed to have liked the attention"

"No I didn't! Don't get me being nice mixed up with flirting!"

"Well you've been like that with girls even before we dated"

"Before (y/n)! You're my girlfriend, I chose you out of all those girls for a reason. Don't jump to conclusions now."

You looked down at the ground them up to Soda.

"I'm sorry for acting like that...I guess I don't like seeing girls all over you"