Snes x reader

"OOOHHHH SANSY-KUN, I NEED THE BLUE DONGER" you called to your short tubby lover. He was currently stuffing his face with greasy, disgusting food.

"u got it bb" snes wiped the grease off his chin(?) and walked over to u and grabbed the booty™.

He teleported you to his bed and laid you down on his greasy, food stained sheets. He probably never washed them. His trash tornado whirred in the background. The seemingly new treadmill sat in the corner. That lazy fuck never used it. What a waste.

"HURRYYY, I NEED YOUR FAT BLUE COCK THAT WE ALL JUST DECIDED YOU HAD ONE DAY!"

Snes tore off your clothes. Literally tore them off. As in ripped the fabric of you expensive clothing. That fucking hurt, but physically and financially.

You blushed as he gazed at your naked body. He blushed a deep blue, because the fandom made it like that for some reason. He began to kiss you, because skeletons can totally do that. He bit your lip, and you let him in. Apparently skeletons can have tongues - according to the fandom.

He stepped back and kicked off his sparkly pink crocs. They glittered as they flew through the room. You found that super sexy. He then took his shorts off. His blue eye ignited. With a fshhh, an almost see-through dick appeared at his pelvis. It made a sound like a lightsaber.

"OOOOOHHHHHH SAAANNSSYYY~~~~ " you moaned.

"C'mere gurl," snes's deep voice made you shudder.

He put his cock in your pusspuss and you fuckled the skeleman gg fam.