L E G

Mettaton, recently fixed by Alphys and in his EX form, had arrived at the barrier to greet the human once again. After all, they had shown him that he wasn't in it just for the fame, he was in it for the fans. Mettaton entered the room to see that all of his friends were already there.

He noticed that Alphys was trying to confess to Undyne, but was struggling. Classic Alphys.

Deciding to butt in, Mettaton stuck his leggy out and said, "Would you two just kiss already?! The audience is dying for some romantic action!"

This, in turn, made Alphys even more embarrassed. He let out a satisfied  (and robotic) sigh when Undyne agreed with him. He smiled and jumped up and down like a child when the two were about to kiss. When Toriel stopped them, he mentally flipped her off.

Whatever. His work here was done. He turned to leave. Mettaton stopped in the throne room to try out the King's throne. He was relaxing in the throne, making sexy poses, until he heard screams coming from the barrier. Being the fabulous protagonist of the story, Mettaton jumped onto his metal feet and ran to the room that held all his friends.

When Mettaton burst into the room, he was greeted with the sight of his friends, who were just having fun a minute before, being constricted by thick, thorny vines.

"What the fuck?"

Frisk was on the ground, flopping like a fish that was dropped on a deck. Their body was surrounded by tiny, seed-like bullets. A little yellow flower stood(?) over them. Frisk mouthed "help me."

Mettaton walked backwards out the door.

"No fucking thanks, I choose life."