420

Sans took a long drag of his blunt and puffed out the smoke. His little eyelights were a light red, and he was slouched over on the couch.

The underswap and underfell bros were also there for some reason. Probably for plot convenience.

Swap Pap stared at the ceiling with a weed brownie in his hand, "I am so fucking baked, man."

Swap Sans groaned at the pun.

"C'mon, you should try it," Fell Sans said, offering his roll.

Swap Sans huffed and took the blunt. He took a deep inhale and started coughing like crazy.

"Yo, why do we bake cookies and cook bacon?"

"Bro, first you learn to read, then you read to learn."

"The definition of insanity is doing something over and over again, but that's also the definition of practice."

"If you cut the corners of a paper, you create even more corners."

"When you get a larger bed, you have less bedroom but more bed room."

At this point, Swap Sans had eaten the whole blunt. Like, actually ate it.

"HOLY HECK."

Swap Sans was bouncing off the walls, which was the exact opposite or what normally happened when you get high.

Fell Pap walked into the room, screaming about how edgy he was. When he saw Swap Sans, he flicked him in the forehead. Swap Sans died instantly. Then everyone else dies because fuck you.

[¤¤¤]

Happy birthday Hitler