Robots

"Heeeeyyyyyy Alphys?"

"W-what is it, Mettaton?"

"When are you going to finish my new body."

Alphys groaned into her hands.

"If you keep bothering me, I'll never finish it!"

Mettaton sighed dramtically, throwing a hand to the top of his monitor. He turned around and left. Alphys decided that he wouldn't stop annoying her until his body was finished. She went to the second floor of her lab and into a side door where she kept Mettaton's new body.

Mettaton had never seen his new body, but he new that it would be just fabulous.

MTT BRAND TIME SKIP

It had been a few hours, and Alphys still wasn't back. She usually only worked on it for an hour at a time before she claimed she 'needed a break.'

Mettaton wheeled up th escalator and knocked on the side room door. No answer. He knocked again.

"Alphys, darling, are you still in there?"

Mettaton heard what he thought was a TV.

Pfft, working on my body? That lazy lizard's watching anime!

Mettaton somehow kicked down the door, despite not having legs.

"Aha! Caught yo-"

There sat a red-faced Alphys, hunched over a work table. There was a small TV in the room, and what was playing seemed to be... robot hentai.

Mettaton looked at the table. His new body looked an awful lot like one of the characters on the TV at the moment.

"Alphys what the fuck."