Cooking with the fish and skele

"NGAAAAH!" Frisk cringed as their eardrums were raped by Undyne's battle cry. They opened their eyes in terror.

Undyne raised her fist and brought it down upon a poor, helpless tomato. The tomato instantly exploded under her fist. Sauce flew everywhere. Some of it landed on Frisk exposed eye. How fucking unfortunate.

Frisk let out a screetch. They started to run around, like a chicken whose head had just been cut off. Papyrus, who was also in the kitchen, grabbed Frisk and held their face under running water, just like a white parent would do if their baby ate a hot cheeto.

"YO PAPS, GET THE NOODLES READY," Undyne yelled, tomato juices still covering her face.

Papyrus immediately dropped Frisk, who banged their head on the corner of the counter.

Papyrus ran over to the oven. He looked at the dial and set it to "niBBA THAT SHIT HOT." He grabbed a pot and set that shit on the stove top. He ripped the noodles out of the cupboard and, to his surprise, the vox was open. Raw noodles flew everywhere. Frisk opened their mouth with horror, only to find them self deep throating raw noodles in the blink of an eye.

Undyne scooped up the noodles from the floor and threw them in the pot. Papyrus threw the remaining noodles and the box into the boiling water. Frisk winced as the box started to dissolve into the water.

Papyrus sassily threw in some MTT brand (mostly) edible glitter, imitating a picture he had seen on the internet.

Frisk was slowly dying inside. They were going to make them eat it.

-some time later-

Undyne plopped some of the spaghetti onto a paper plate, while Papyrus scraped the sauce into a bowl and poured it on the noodles. He gave it a nudge towards Frisk, who was pretty much completely dead inside now. Frisk dug their fork into the spaghetti and took a bite. Their eyes widened and their mouth opened, as if they were about to say something.

"HOLY MOTHER OF FU-"

Their face smashed into the table and they died.

the end