wow filthy sin

Sans crawled into his bed with his hands and knees. He slithered up to meet the face of his lover.

Sans put his hands next to his lover, essentially pinning them to the bed. Sans began to give his lover soft kisses. As things got more heated, his kisses got rougher.

Sans took off his jacket and shirt, tossing the unessesary articles to the side. He began to run his hands over his ribs as he let out a breathy moan. His face was bathed in a vibrant cyan.

As his hands ran under his ribs, Sans bit back a moan. He had to keep the noise down, Papyrus was still in the house. Sans shook off the thought and turned his attention towards his lover, whom he was straddling at the moment.

Sans grabbed the hem of his shorts and pulled them down, making sure to create a show for his lover. When he tossed them across his room, he began to touch his pelvic area. Small moans escaped from his now open mouth, which revealed a bright blue tongue.

Sans looked back down.

"I bet you want some attention, don't ya?"

Sans smirked as he bent down and took his lover's tip in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the tip, savoring his lover's flavor.

Sans began to take more of his lover into his mouth. As he was sucking his lover off, he was playing with himself, stroking his pelvis.

"O-oh god, I'm gu-gunna cu-!"

San was cut off by a wave of pleasure crashing into him, pulsing in his pelvic area. He pulled his mouth off of his lover and gave them a squeeze. Liquid shot out of their tip and spilled all over San's ribs and face.

San's head snapped to the door when he heard a small click.

Oh God it's Papyrus.

"Hey Sa- Wait why is there ketchup all over you?"