Regrets

So it was a normal day, flowers singing, birds blooming, and all that jazz. Sans the fuckboi was in his secret room, definitely not masturbating or anything. No, he was working on a super spooky secret machine. He called it the Spooky Undertale Capacitor Clusterfuck, or SUCC for short.

Anyways, he had spent 420 hours trying to get the SUCC to work. On this fine day, that greasy son of a gun accidentally spilled ketchup all over the machine. What a dumbass.

The machine sparked and burst into flames. Sans cried, because skeletons can do that now. He immediately ceased his gross sobbing when a loud "YEAH BOOOYYYYY" came from the SUCC.

As if from the depths of hell, a mechanical bear, fox, bunny, and chicken came from the SUCC.

"W-who are you?"

"We da FUHNAFF crew, yo."

The SUCC started to shake again, but this time these little furby fucks crawled out.

It happened two more times. There was a group of humans and a weird black thing now.

Sans, still amazed that he got the SUCC to work, called his friends to his house. He suggested that everyone tell something about themselves and where they come from

Sans got up on a table, like a wasted white girl at a party.

"Ok, ok, it's nice you could all... make it? Anyways, the world you're in right now is called Undertale. Our fandom is nothing but a couple of 12 year Olds and necrophiliacs."

The next to climb onto the table was the animatronic.

"Ya'll already know who it is, and our fandom is just like Undertale. Peace, yo."

A furby ripoff spoke next.

"We're goddamn Tattletails, and we exist for... some reason. Our fandom is basically dead at this point."

Next, a human.

"Hey, I'm Edd from Eddsworld, and our fandom literally chased out several members of our team, including one who had to change his entire identity. We're probably the worst."

Many nodded in agreement.

Finally, the little demon stood up.

"I'm Bendy, and my fandom has gone to absolute shit. Like, 0 to 100 real quick."

Everyone clapped, and the little party went on. Fandom mingled, talking about their world's and fans.

Sans wandered over to a dark corner. There was a paper on the wall that said "fangirled."

Sans sat down with the 3 others that were there. A mechanical fox, a human in a red hoodie, and Bendy.

"So, you guys are the popular ones?"

They all nodded.

"I'm a skeleton, yet people think I have a dick."

"I'm a robot furry, yet people sexualize me."

"I'm a Communist who tried to kill all my friends, yet people are in love with me."

"I just got here. I have no idea why people want to fuck me. I'm just an ink demon."

The four became best friends.

What took place next was a massive, multi-fandom orgy.

April Fools muthafuckas

(A/N): I really don't care if you want to heck these characters. I mean, there's some fictional characters I'd definitely heck ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)