Goats

A few weeks had passed since a young child named Frisk had broken the barrier that kept the monsters underground. Many humans were still adapting to monsters in their society, while others had adapted almost too well.

In the ruins, Toriel was never exposed to much technology. She still thought that Nokia's were the greatest invention ever (and they were, to an extent. I swear to God, you can kill someone with those if you throw it at them hard enough). Frisk had decided to teach Toriel how to use a computer.

After Frisk taught her the basics, they left her to discover the Internet for a while.

That was an awful mistake.

Toriel, being the oblivious mother she is, decided to Google her own name. To her surprise, pictures showed up.

"What the hell?"

There were a few normal pictures, but the rest...

"Why, I would never-!"

To make a long story short, there was a lot of porn.

The most horrifying was of her fucking her best friend, Sans.

"How does that- Skeletons don't have those..." she whispered in terror.

She scrolled a little more. There was a picture of her deceased son licking something off of her feet. What is wrong with people?

Toriel closed the browser and shut down the computer.

Frisk happened to walk in at this moment, only to see their mother setting fire to the computer with her fire magic.

"Why, mother?"

"The Internet is now forbidden in this household."

A/N: The foot fetish pic of Asriel licking Toriel's feet is real. I actually tried to find it, but to no avail. Found these, though.

 Found these, though

Life is pain

Life is pain