This is what happens when the Internet goes out

So one day the short skele went to the Holy Grail of American culture.

Micky D's.

You see, there was a secret meaning behind the golden arches. What is that meaning, you ask?

I don't fucking know, why are you asking me?

Anyways, the blue skeleton waddled through the glass doors. A blast of warm air ruffled the hood of his jacket. Everyone just sort of stared at him. It was like one of those western movies when the guy bursts into the saloon and everyone goes quiet. Except, y'know, McDonalds.

"Yus cen I geet a hapi mel?"

After 69 seconds, the happy meal was served. Sans took it and sat down. Alone. Cause his brother died or something. What a loser.

Instead of opening the box, Sans used his powers to send it to another dimension. For some reason. The food fell onto the tray.

A small package dinked off the floor. Sans reached under the table, ignoring the homeless man that was sleeping there. He picked up the plastic bag. It was a toy.

The little figure looked awfully familiar.

"OMG IT'S SANS UNDERTALE, MY FAVORITE ANIMATRONIC FROM STEVEN UNIVERSE!"

¤¤¤

Frisk looked at Sans, lying on the hospital bed. He was in a coma. Frisk regretted taking Sans to that convention. So many fangirls threw themselves at him, and now he suffered brain(?) damage.

"I wonder what he's dreaming about?"