Assriel

I can't believe they actually did it...

Asriel stared at the weak body of his best friend, Chara. Their breathing was uneven. They wouldn't open their eyes.

"P-please, Chara, w-wake up... I don't like this plan anymore..."

But they couldn't hear him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Asriel returned to Chara the next day. They were no longer breathing.

Tears dotting his eyes, Asriel placed his paws on Chara's body.

"Best friends forever..." he whispered.

Darkness filled the room. Asriel was confronted with a beautiful, vibrant red soul. He carefully reached out and brought the soul close to his body.

Suddenly, the soul was sucked into his body. Am overwhelming feeling of power made him double over on the floor. His breathing became quick and shallow. His body began to grow and warp. Two black stripes stretched from his cheeks to his eyes. Horns pierced the skin of his head. He grew taller, leaner.

Asriel, in his new form, picked up Chara's body with ease. He walked out of his home and took the path that led to the barrier. There, with the power of his and Chara's souls combined, he crossed the barrier.

---------------------------------------------------------

The sun's light blinded Asriel. He had never seen anything like it. Not even his father's fire magic was as bright as the sun.

Once his eyes adjusted, Asriel took off and walked along a grassy path. The grass was soft beneath his feet. He was used to the hard floors of the kingdom.

A new sensation ruffled Asriel's fur. The word suddenly came to him. Wind. He sensed another being within him, as though it was also in control of his body. Chara.

Eventually, he came to a small village. Within the village were humans.

I've never seen so many...

Asriel, still holding Chara, stepped into the village. The humans saw him and stopped what they were doing, their eyes wide with fear. The world went silent.

A voice penetrated the silence.

"HOLY SHIT, IT'S A FUCKING FURRY!"

The humans were whipped out of their daze by the sudden voice. There were screams and more humans called out "FURRY!" as guards appeared and brought their weapons down upon the furry.

(A/N): I have nothing against furries, you do you man.