Frost x Carrot

As Frisk walked through the marshes of Waterfall, they felt a slight chill. They had felt this before, back in Snowdin. They had dismissed it back there because it was always cold. Waterfall, being a more closed in space, was pretty warm.

Again, they felt a chill. It almost felt like... like something - or someone - was watching them. Frisk felt the chill on the back of their neck. They pivoted around and darted their eyes across the scene. There was nothing there.

Frisk took a deep breath and turned back around. The chalked in up to being paranoid of Undyne. After many resets, they always died at least once to her. They were not looking forward to her fight.

Suddenly, they felt a hand touch their arm. Frisk froze. This wasn't any old hand, this was a human hand. Again, they whipped around. This time, they were greeted with a human face.

They looked a lot like Frisk. They had reddish-brown hair, pink cheeks, and soft brown eyes. They even had a striped sweater.

"H-hello, I am Chara," they looked at the ground and rubbed their arm. Their cheeks seemed... redder.

Frisk stated at them for a second, then screamed so loud, they put Michael P. to shame. As they were screaming, they took out a cross from under their shirt and waved it at Chara.

"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU," they screeched.

At this, Chara began to scream. Their skin began to cracking apart, revealing blinding light.

"OH GOD I JUST WANTED TO LOVE YOU," they screamed.

After Chara had said that, they exploded and disappeared. Frisk abruptly stopped screaming, put the cross back under their shirt, and jumped off the edge of a bridge.