God has left us

It was a normal day in Hotland, which meant that is was pretty hot. What else is new?

Mettaton twirled around his cooking studio, waiting for the human to arrive. He had cooked up an expert plan to "kill" them, but, of course, they would foil him in the end.

He heard the distinct click click of their ballet shoes in the linoleum floor.

"Oh, darling! Welcome to... to..."

Mettaton was stunned by the beauty of this human. They certainly weren't the human he had seen at the lab.

His magnificent, flowing blond hair shimmered in the glitter that fell from the ceiling. His beady eyes sparkled, and his chef outfit was a pristine white.

"Who are you?" MTT asked in awe.

"Who am I? How can you not know who I am, you overgrown toaster!? I'm Gordon Ramsey, the greatest cook ever!"

Mettaton was so attracted to this man that his switch flipped on its own. Gordon's eyes widened at MTT'S new form.

"Wow, you're good-looking, for a broken microwave."

"Oh Gordon-senpai, please be mine!" MTT sang.

"Yes my love!"

The two danced around the studio, not even caring that the camera was recording. They were on live TV.

"GORDON CHAN, SHOVE THE CAMERA UP MY ASSSSSSS" MTT sqeauled.

Everything just kind of went shit.