"I don't wanna leave you."

Get your tissues kids:')
Millie: 20
Finn: 21
They have a serious relationship in this
~
Millie let a tear roll down her face and bit her lip hard.

She watched Finn put another box into the trunk.

He had finally gotten a new role, after years of auditioning.

Stranger Things was just a beginning, this was a opportunity he had to take.

...Even if it made him leave her.

"Millie... I'm sorry..." He pulled her into a hug and she sobbed quietly into his chest.

"N-no... You shouldn't be sorry, Finn..." She took a deep and shaky breath.

"You need to accept this role."

Finn sighed and kissed her forehead.

"I'm not sure anymore-" Millie cut him off.

"Finn... What are you talking about? That's ridiculous." Her sobbing had slowed down and she managed to wipe some leftover mascara staining her rosy cheeks.

Finn bit his lip and looked away.

"Is it worth it?"

He let go of Millie and put his hands on his hips.

"What are you talking about? Yes!! It is worth it!" Millie said in a louder tone.

Finn looked back at the black vehicle and then back to his now, really frustrated girlfriend.

"I don't wanna leave you... Just for this... R-role..." His voice was low, almost like a whisper.

Millie was the one comforting him now.

Leaning forward, she lifted his chin up.

His eyes were watery and she let out another shaky breath.

"Finn... Listen..."

He nodded and grabbed her cold hands.

"You need to do this... We can't let our relationship ruin our careers. You live for acting and i don't wanna make you let go of that dream... So please, Finn... Accept this role, get everything done and i promise to be here when you get back..."

She squeesed his hands lightly and tears welled up in her eyes.

"I love you so much!" Finn told her and went in for another warm hug.

"I love you too..." Millie whispered, sending shivers down his spine.

"You always know what to say... It's incredible." Finn crashed his lips into hers and she kissed back immediately.

Millie broke the hug and let him peck her lips one last time.

She wanted him to leave and pursue his dream, but she also wanted him to stay with her so badly...

Finn waved slowly, while driving away from the porch.

Millie waved, cracked a smile and let another salty tear roll down her face.

Why do compromises like these have to happen?
~
That was depressing... I'm sorry♡♡

~ Emily