"Coincidental." (Part 2)

Finally done with this One shot... Ah... I had absolutely noo idea what to write. Haha
Enjoooy
~
A glance out the window revealed that the snow had piled up to a couple of inches.

Millie smiled and clutched her coffee cup.

"Mrs. Brown?"

Her gaze shifted momentarily from the glass to the unfamiliar face.

The boy had beautiful dark curls, hanging down loosely and small freckles covering his light complexion.

The way his high cheek bones suited his face so nicely and that green colored jacket he wore, made him very attractive.

"I'm sorry... Who are you?" Millie asked and scrunched her eyebrows together.

The tall boy immediately stretched out his cold hand, due to the freezing winter weather.

"Finn. Finn Wolfhard."

She grabbed it, instantly getting butterflies from the touch.

"Oh right, I'm Millie." She answered.

"That's what i thought." Finn chuckled, sitting down.

Millie giggled, not breaking eye contact with the boy.

A rush of excitment sent color to her cheeks, and she tore her gaze from his.

"So you're the barista down the street?" Finn bit his lip, running a hand through his curls.

Millie nodded and looked up, a big smile on her face.

"Yes... And who are you? The musician?"

Finn laughed and leaned his arms on the table.

"How long have you been working here?"

He rested his chin on his palm, elbow on the table and stared at her.

"Three years... I got my first job here when I was sixteen." Millie smiled at the memory.

"What about you?"

"What?"

"How long have you been interested in music?" She answered and moved closer towards the boy.

"It's just something I've liked to do basically my whole life, but it's nothing serious yet..."

Millie glanced at Finn, her eyes twinkling.

It was like he did something to her, that made her legs go weak.

This was a feeling she had never felt before.

He admired her beauty, she was definitely something special.

"So," Finn murmured, "we're just going to sit here and stare at each other all night?"

Millie looked away, redness invading her cheeks.

"Where is your grandma anyway?" She asked with a wry smile.

That old woman was the reason for all of this, why she was sitting here with this boy right this moment and actually enjoying it.

"I decided to go alone..." He told her.

"You trusted me?"

Millie looked down at her coffee cup, tracing her finger along the rim.

Finn nodded, gaze going to the snow falling outside the window.

"I love this time of the year..." He muttered.

"Yeah, It's nice."

His eyes met Millie's again, an idea popping into his head.

Millie giggled, "What?"
~
I'm posting the next part right after this, cause it turned out soo long...
See ya!

~ Emily