"I'm n-not comfortable..."

A very long and interesting chapter.
Get readyyy!
Millie: 18 years old
Finn: 19 years old (doesn't really matter)

~
Millie turned around and took one last look in the mirror.

She wore a black simple dress with some high heels.

A light colored lipstick and a little bit of makeup, not trying too hard.

"Looks good..." Millie muttered with a satisfied nod.

She had signed up for this dating app just a few weeks ago and had already went on tons of dates.

None of the guys she had met so far, seemed to be the one and that made her lose faith.

...but this guy seemed different, like he actually cared about her in a way.

Millie walked downstairs and walked out of the front door, locking it behind her.

She put on her coat and shivered in the chilly night.

The guy she was meeting recommended this really nice seafood restaurant, with great service and some delicious meals.

Millie smiled to herself, getting genuinely excited about her date.

It was already kinda late and darkness covered the streets.

She arrived at the restaurant, in a good mood.

It was neat, looked very clean and it wasn't crowded at all.

"Oh my god..." Millie muttered, seeing her date waiting.

From his black boots to the white shirt tucked into some pants and his lean frame, he was something to admire.

"Hi..." She awkwardly said, now standing infront of the guy.

"Hello! Are you my pretty dinner date?" He said in a very sexy voice, as redness invided her cheeks.

"Apparently..." Millie answered, letting out a giggle.

The handsome man grabbed her hand and they walked inside, getting their table.

"How are you?" He asked, while taking a bite of his food, that they had just ordered.

"I'm good, I was very excited about our date!" She told him.

He bit his lip and her heart fluttered.

"Where did you study again?" Millie asked, in a curious tone.

"Um... Harvard." He smiled.

"Wow!" She widened her eyes, swallowing hard.

They finished their meals and her date payed for the food like a real gentleman.

"That was delicious. Thank you!" Millie said.

"I'm glad you're having a good time..." He sipped his water and lowered the glass, staring down into the clear liquid.

She nodded and looked around the room.

It was only a few people here and it was slightly dark, except the lit candles on every table.

"What's wrong?" A familiar voice whispered.

Millie got eye contact with the boy and glanced into his grey-ish eyes.

"N-nothing..." she stuttered, breaking his intense stare at her.

She could feel his foot slowly rubbing up against her leg, sending shivers up her body.

"Why are you doing that?" She nervously laughed and shifted in her chair.

He laughed and grabbed her arm, going closer towards her upper arm.

Millie glanced down at his hand, biting her lip.

"Is that w-water?" She mentioned towards his glass, as he laughed loudly.

"Doesn't matter... Let's have a good time!"

"I'm n-not comfortable..." she stuttered and felt her face getting hot.

"Let's make this date something special..." he pulled her closer and licked his lips.

Millie tried to move, unable to get out of his strong grip around her neck.

He started kissing down her neck, as a warm tear rolled down her cheek.

Her voice was gone and she didn't have the strength to scream for help.

"We should meet up again..." He whispered, stroking her cheek.

Millie gripped his shoulder.

Adrenaline hit her as she realized this wasn't who he appeared to be.

She slapped him hard and he flinched.

"What the fuck?!" He screamed, making everyone around them turn their heads in their direction.

"You're a literal piece of trash and I'm embarrassed for even having this stupid dinner with you!" She grabbed her purse, running out of the restaurant and made sure she wasn't followed.

Her heart started beating faster as she called the one she really needed right now.

"Hello?"

"Hey... I'm sorry it's late, but can you pick me up?" Millie's voice cracked, as more tears rolled down her face.

"I'll be right there!"

Minutes passed by and she stared at the ground anxiously, tears blurring her vision.

A car pulled up and she hurried over to the passenger seat.

She buckled in and sighed out loud.

"Thank you Finn..."

He nodded and pulled her in for a warm hug.

"Anytime..." he muttered, taking in her smell that he loved.

Finn put his hands on the steering wheel and glanced towards the traumatized girl in his car.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He spoke softly.

Millie dried some of her tears and shook her head.

"It's stupid." She choked on a half-sob, half-laugh. "I'd rather tell you later."

He nodded and drove out of the parking lot.

Millie leaned her head against the window and watched houses pass by.

"I'm so done with dating." She muttered.

His jaw tightened and he swallowed.

It got silent and Millie was deep in thought for a while.

Suddently her hand grabbed Finn's knee and she gave him a pleased look.

"I love you Finn... Thanks!"

He sighed, returning a smile.

"I love you too Mills..."
~
I had such a good day... You don't care? Ok.
See ya later luvs

~ Emily