"Tell me everything!"

I literally made this at 2 am, a while ago... So ya
Finn: 16 years old
Millie: 15 years old
This is around season 3/4 of ST or smt:))
~
The Stranger things cast sat by a table, getting ready for table read.

Actors, producers, editors... but something or someone was missing.

"Where is Finn and Millie?" Noah said, putting his script down.

"They're probably just late." Sadie answered.

They looked around and shrugged their shoulders.

"What do you think they're doing?" Gaten had a creepy grin plastered on his face. (Me tho)

"Dude." Noah punched him in the shoulder.

This caught Caleb's attention and he leaned closer towards the guys.

"... Fillie."

Gaten laughed, while Noah rolled his eyes.

"You're ridiculous." He muttered, while opening his water bottle and taking a sip.

He almost spit it out, when someone came through the door.

It was Finn.

...but not alone.

Millie came in right behind, while biting her bottom lip.

Finn ran a hand through his dark curls, trying to fix the mess.

It looked like someone had been running their fingers through it like crazy.

Millie looked rough as well.

Her natural makeup looked smudget out and her lipstick was literally all over her and Finn's lips (I'm loving this lmao).

Finn tried to wipe it off with the sleeve on his gray hoodie, but it didn't really work out.

"Look who finally decided to show up!" Ross and Matt grinned at them, getting a glare from Finn.

Millie sat down beside Sadie and started reapplying some light pink lipstick.

The cast grinned at them and watched carefully as Finn whispered something in her ear, before sitting down with the boys.

"Hey Dude!" Gaten smiled a cheezy smile, making Finn raise his eyebrows.

"What now?" He leaned back in his chair.

"Did you have a good time with Millie?" Caleb asked, joining their conversation.

Noah rolled his eyes and put his water bottle down.

"Stop being such fangirls. Leave them alone!"

"Thank you Noah!" Finn patted his friend's back and ran a han through his own, still messy hair.

Everyone was quiet after that, the cast let the adults do their thing and got everything ready.

They were about to get started, when Gaten turned to Finn.

"Tell me everything!"

"Gaten!!?"
~
I'm dead bahahah!
Have a nice day everyone

~ Emily