"Shh... It's okay. Come here."

I'm sorry y'all... Don't hate me;))
Normal age in this one
Love you always!
~
"Eleven will go back to the Upside Down and... never come back."

The room went silent, Millie took a deep staggered breath.

Her eyes were filling with tears and she looked down into her lap.

"Millie... Do you need some time to yourself?" Matt spoke softly, getting a nod in response.

Tears blurred her vision as she got up to leave the room.

Finn looked up with a sad expression.

His eyes were also filling with tears that he didn't want the cast to see.

He was concerned about the show, his character... and Millie of course.

She meant a lot to him and he couldn't bear to see her like this.

Finn got up after her, before anyone could do anything to stop him.

"Millie?" He knocked on her trailer door a couple of times.

He heard light footsteps walk towards the door, opening it.

The shorter girl gazed up at him with tear-filled eyes and shook her head.

"Mills..."

Taking her in his arms, he held her close and rested his chin on top of her head.

Finn drew back and a real tear appeared in his eye.

He's really gonna miss her hugs...

Finn grabbed her hand, sitting down on the black couch in the middle of the room.

Millie was biting her lip and more salty tears began seeping down her cheeks.

"Shh...It's okay. Come here..." Finn whispered, wrapping his arms around her petite body.

"F-Finn..." A sob contricted her throat, cutting of the words she couldn't bring herself to say anyway.

"It's gonna be alright..." Finn rubbed his hands up and down her back.

"...Just breathe." His soft voice continued with a touch of concern.

Millie took a deep breath and her sobbing seemed to ease down a little bit.

"That's good... Keep going." Finn told her as she was now silently crying.

Millie snuggled against him, feeling the beat of his heart.

"Are you okay?" He asked and she moved her body away from him.

"Yeah, s-sorry about that." She pointet towards the wet stain on his shirt, letting out a small giggle.

"Don't worry about it..." Finn laughed, putting his hand on her knee.

"Why did you follow me to begin with?" Millie asked him, bringing her sleeve up to her eyes.

I love you Millie and I care about you a lot.
This show won't be the same without you.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay... That's some hard news to take." He told her instead, letting go of her knee.

"Thank you Finn. You can go now, I'll be okay." Millie cracked a smile and gazed into his eyes.

Finn looked disappointed and asked, "Are you sure?"

She nodded and swallowed the lump in her throat.

Finn pulled her into his arms, giving her a long hug before walking over to the door.

"I'll see you later. Take care..." He muttered, closing the door behind him.
~
Don't worry. They would never kill Eleven. *Knock on wood*
My head hurts soo bad... Idk

~ Emily