"You'll get sick..."

Fluff inspired by ChinitaInzunzaOsorio
Thank you love!
Finn: 16 years old
Millie: 14 (almost 15) years old
They are in some type of relationship here
~
Millie's heart fluttered as she tried to take in the world of blinding lights and blurry colors.

"Millie!!"

"Show us your dress!"

"This way!!"

"Mrs. Brown! Over here!!"

She posed for the cameras, gradually her body getting more tired.

Finn noticed her behavior changing and moved closer to the shorter girl.

He rested a hand on her shoulder and sighed, gazing down at her tenderly.

"Babe? You okay?" He whispered, still facing the audience, watching them and taking pictures.

Fevered and shivering, she felt too weak and hungry to focus well, but the tall guy beside her was unmistakable.

"Finn..." She muttered, stumbling a few staggering steps.

He stepped closer, slipping his hand around her waist, and pulled her gently against him.

"Let's get out of here..."

With this he began walking towards the exit, making sure no one followed them.

Finn opened Millie's room, letting her lie down on the soft couch.

He tucked her into a blanket and helped her get comfortable.

He also poured her a glass of water and some Advil.

Millie bit her lips to keep them from quivering and blinket her eyes to get rid of the blur.

"Are you feeling any better?" Finn asked, sitting down at the end of the bed.

She nodded, grabbing his hand and interwining their fingers.

"Finn?" She croaked out.

"Yes, I'm right here..." He softly spoke, squeezing her small hand in his.

"Can you stay?" She whispered, almost inaudibly.

Finn smiled and pecked her lips.

It was a soft kiss, not demanding but more inquisitive.

"You'll get sick..."

"It's worth it."

Taking her in his arms, he held her close and planted a kiss on her warm forehead.

Gradually, his warmth sank into her skin, and she lay still, exhausted yet soothed by the heat of his body.
~
Luv u

~ Emily