"Is this Millie Bobby Brown?"

Millie: 24 years old
Finn: 25 Years old
Finally back... Gosh♡♡♡
~
The sun was shining brightly through the big glass windows in the little store.

Millie wandered around the shelves, running her long nails across all the old things.

She smiled, not a care in the world.

It was a sunday, usually a chill and relaxing day, but Finn had to work.

He drove to set early in the morning, while Millie decided to visit a vintage store a few blocks away from their house.

Her fingers moved down to her phone, as it started ringing loudly.

"Hello? Who is this?" She spoke.

She didn't recognize the number and got very suspicious.

"Is this Millie Bobby Brown?" A soft female voice spoke in the other end.

"Yes, how can i help you?"

"You're the emergency contact and i'm sorry to say that Finn Wolfhard was involved in a serious car crash."

Her phone dropped to the ground and cracked the screen.

The world around her seemed to go in slow motion, as she stared into the light blue wall.

A lady behind the cashier rushed to her and started asking lots of questions.

Millie didn't respond. Nothing seemed to work right at the moment.

How could this be happening?

To Finn. To her.

What did they do to deserve this?

Millie seemed to get some sense into herself again and quickly picked up her phone from the ground.

"I-I'm sorry... I need to-to go..." Her legs moved quickly, as she called an uber over.

The emergency department was right around the corner and she quickly payed the driver.

Millie rushed through the halls, walking by rooms and people in white uniforms.

It smelled like old people and medicine.

"Can i help you ma'am?"

Millie turned around and bit her lower lip hard.

It would bleed, if she bit any harder.

"F-Finn Wolfhard?"

The nurse grabbed her hand and walked to a room.

It was big, white and had a huge bed in the middle.

There he was.

Fragile, hurt... But peacefull.

Millie felt hot tears fall from her eyes for the first time that day, she was sobbing.

A perfect day turned into something so, so horrible...

"I'm sorry... We lost Finn Wolfhard 11 minutes ago."
~
This is so sad... Idk man.
I'm back from "camp" btw. I actually had a really good time and got to interact with a lot of new people... And i'm usually super shy so.
Have a good day!

~ Emily