Chapter 1

© Copyright 2014 All rights reserved.

    I get up early and do what I have to do in the bathroom.  I throw on my leather jacket and blue pants. I pull my hair back into a ponytail and grab my bag. I run downstairs, kiss my mom and dad goodbye and leave.

When I arrive to school in my new car, I see my best friend Kelly standing near the front door of Woodland high. I get out my car and walk towards her.

"Ariel, " she runs up to me giving me a bear hug.

"Kelly I cant breath," I laugh.

She laughs and let's go of me.

" I haven't seen you the whole summer," She says.

"I told you my mom sent me off to camp to meet new people. I actually hated it," I chuckle.

Me and Kelly catch up but then I see a black mustang with tinted windows  pull up right next to my car. I watch as Jake Clarven get out his car. He has a black leather jacket, black jeans, and black combat boots. He is so hot but such a player.  He pulls his bookbag over one shoulder while holding a cigarette in the other. I cant take my eye's off his beauty.

"Ariel," Kelly snaps her fingers in my face. "Were you even listening to me or were you checking Jake out over there?" she smiles.

" You know Jake?" I ask.

"Uh yeah,  He's my cousin,"she makes a weird face.

"You never told me that," I frown at her.

"Well... you never told me you had a crush on him. Besides, I don't tell anyone because I'm kind of ashamed of it. He done some really bad thing's," she looks down at her feet.

All of a sudden I see Jake walking to me and Kelly with two of his friends.

" What's up Kelly?" he smirks while blowing smoke in her face. She fans the smoke away from her and frowns.

"What do you want Jake," she puts her hands on her hip trying to stand up to his height.

"Come on cousin, are you still mad about your bracelet?" he smirks.  God he looks so hot when he smirks.

"You took my fucking diamond bracelet that grandma gave me and you sold it for drugs dumb ass," she raises her voice.

Jake shrugs his shoulders and brings his cigarette to his lips, but not before Kelly takes his cigarette from his lips, throws it to the ground and step on it.

"Oh no, you stepped on my cigarette Kell,  I really wanted to finish that," the playfully whines like a little kid.

I Chuckle but stop when he looks at me. His friends look at me up and down which makes me nervous. 

"Kell who is this hottie?" he says staring at me with lustful eyes. I instantly blush.

"That's none of your business," Kelly grabs my arm and walks into the school. I went to my new locker which happens to be right next to Kelly.  When school starts I got to my first block which is math.  When I get to my math class Its only four seats left in the back of the class. I take my seat then pull out my book and pencil.  Suddenly I hear someone sit next to me and scoot there desk closer to mine.  I slowly look up and see Jake. He smirks and winks at me. I blush again.

" Now isn't this a coincidence?" he leans over and whispers in my ear.

This is going to be a long day.

_______\__\______\_____\_______\________\_

Hopefully you liked it. Sorry for any mistakes I'll take care of that later.