Chapter 2

Chapter has some pg-13 writing.

Why did he have to sit next to me? Why did he even have to be in my class. The drop my head to my desk covering my face. I Hear him chuckle at me. When the teacher comes in and drop his bag on his desk half of the girls in the class gasp. I look up and see this young teacher no older than 21 years old. He was hot. He had blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He was wearing a tight dress shirt which shows his good physique. I mean he's not as hot as Jake. Wait... why am I comparing other guys to him now?

"Hi everyone, I'm Mr.Burns. I'm your new math teacher for your senior year here at Woodland High School," he smiles and rubs his hands together.

"Hi, Mr.Burns," almost all the girls say in a flirty tone. Some of them even wink and blew kisses at him.

Mr.Burns smiles and starts attendance. He calls out Jake's name but Jake just frowns at him. Then he finally gets to the R's.

"Ariel Ritten,"he says looking around the class.

I  slowly raise my hand so he'll see me. He smiles at me which feels like 20 minutes.

"Are you fucking going to finish the attendance or stand there like a freak," Jake says out loud . Everyone laughs and look at the teacher.

Mr. Burns gives Jake a warning glare but knowing Jake he didn't care.

"Alright class it's the first day of school and I'm going to be chill today so I'm just going to put on a movie," Mr.Burns says while setting up the movie and turns the light out. Everyone cheers and sit back and watch the movie.

While I'm watching the movie I feel Jake poking my side.

"Babe, so what's up with the number?" he whispers.

I turn and look at him. He lifts his desk closer to mine so it won't make to much noise.  Now I can feel his hot breath near my ear.

"Come on, you know you want this," He whispers in my ear sending sparks down my spine.

"Kelly told me not to talk to you," I shyly whisper back to him.

"Fuck Kell, this is about me and you," he places a hand on my knee. I'm probably as red as a tomato right now. I just can't stop blushing.

"So are you goin-"

"Excuse me Jake, but there's people that actually want to watch the movie in here," Mr. Burns interrupts Jake.

Jake frowns and turns red and I feel his grip tightened on my knee.

" Are you going to leave me the fuck alone?" Jake says. Everyone turns and looks at us.

"Young man now you have a detention. All I wanted was for you to shut your mouth, but I see that's to hard for you," Mr. Burns pulls out a detention slip.

Jake let's go of my knee and stands you.

"Fuck you and the detention. I'm not going to that shit." Jake grabs his bag, gives the teacher the middle finger and storms out the room. He definitely have an anger problem. Some of the girls must of noticed his hand on my leg because after he left they turned back at me and looked at me with jealous eyes.  All I could do is put my head down and cover my face.

When class is over I go to my next three classes.  After that I go to lunch. I haven't seen Jake since my first class. I grab my food and sit at table near the Windows. While I'm eating I look out the window and see Jake.  He's sitting in the courtyard with his friends and Megan the schools slut. I hate her so bad. When we were freshman's and my brother was a senior she dated him. Then she went around hanging out with his friends and slept with them. My brother told me he should've slept  or even talked to her cause she was a complete slut.