Chapter 21

Ariel's pov
unedited

I wake up from hanging out with Kelly last night looking at different nursery sets and room colors. I am so exhausted I'm glad about this spa day today.Sunday is a great day to relax before i go back to school and take our finals.  Speaking of finals,  the year has been going by fast. In just a few months, Kelly will go into labor, we all graduate,  and Jake and I will be have our one year anniversary.  Then, I can finally move in with him because ill be turning 18 soon.

I get out of my bed and see my balcony doors are wide open. Know wonder I felt a gust a cold air when I was sleep. I walk outside on my balcony and see one rose and a note next to it.

Get dress but don't eat. Tell your mom the same. Be outside at 9:30am. Love you.

I walk back in my room and see its already 8:20am. I run to my door and yell to my mom to get dress amd dont eat at all. I go to freshen up, then get dress. I throw on jeans and a tank. It's not that cold out anymore. Spring is just around the corner. I grab my leather jacket just in case it gets really chilly at night. When I grab my phone and head downstairs. I walk In the kitchen and see my mom already dressed. I don't understand how she gets dressed so fast.

"Morning" she says gracefully.

"Morning" I return the same graceful tone.

I look at the time and see thats it 9:28 so we head outside. As soon as we walked up to the curb a limo pulls up. The limo driver comes to open up the door for us and we are greated by Jake's mom. She kisses me on my cheeks.

"Oh how I missed my dear little Ariel" she says.  I giggle.

As we sit in the limo my mom and Mr.Clarven are really hitting it off. They talk about how much they love cooking and how it was raising kids.

As we sit in the limo I notice the driver slows down. We pull up in the long path way surrounded by flowers. As we slowly continue up the path we pull up to this huge building with a large and beautiful water fountain.  This spa was breathtaking.  Just pulling into the spa makes me excited. 

"Jake really went all out. This is flawless" my mother says.

"I never even knew this place existed.  You would think I would find this place before my son" Mrs.Clarven says. We all laugh together.

"When the limo driver opens the door for us, we get out. He hands me a note.

"Enjoy every bit of this.I have all of you on schedule so you should be able to do all the activities and have the full package.  Also, aftet your spa day they will give you three formal dress to change into after your last activity.  From the spa you will head right to dinner. Love you all and enjoy."

I read this out loud so that we can all hear.

"Well lets go in!" Mrs.Clarven says. She could not stop smiling.

                      ****

                      One Hour Later

                         Jake pov

This is it. I cant wait any longer. This is for Ariel's life. I packed everything I needed. I grab my leather gloves, hat and jacket and put them on. I grab my bag and head in the car. I throw my bag in the back of my car and pull off to Ariel's house.

*****

I grab my gun and get out the car. I run to the side of the house to Ariel's balcony. I climb up the balcony and open the doors. Good thing she never locks the doors anymore.  I walk through her room and walk quietly downstairs. I hear the television on down the hall in her father's office.  As I walk closer I hear him talking on the phone. I slowly open the doors and lift my gun towards him. He looks up at me but continues to talk to whoever is on the phone. He has no fear of what im about to do to him.

"Something just came up. I'll talk to you later"He says then hangs up.  But he won't be talking to that person later because he will be dead. He picks up his cup of coffee then looks at me.

"How did I know Jerry would send someone. It had to be sooner or later. What's shocking is the little prick sent the boyfriend of my daughter to kill me." He shakes his head then set down his coffee cup. "I knew you were in his gang. That's why I never liked you. Your so called the best" he uses his fingers. " But the thing is, my daughter made you weak. You don't have to have to deal with shit like this anymore.  You won't kill me" he crosses his arms and grins at me.

"I'm not fucking weak" I automatically become annoyed.

"Yes you are. You act like a bitch now. You took my daughter's virginity and now your a punk ass bitch in conclusion" he says. 

"Shut up!" I yell at him. I shake the gun at him.

"If your so tough then shoot me" he stands up out of his chair. "Shoot me" he yells at me pointing at his chest where his heart is. "Shoot me!" he screams one last time.  I cant take so much more of him yelling at me so I pull the trigger.

                        An Hour After

                          Ariel's pov

I jump out the limo and run towards the stretcher that they are pushing from out of my house and towards the ambulance. People are gathered beheind the yellow tape surrounding the house. I push pass all of the people.  I can hear my mom in the background calling me to stop.  When I reach the yellow tape and go under it. It was like I was running but never catching up to the stretcher. Like as if I was running in one place. The police tried to grab me but I flip out.

"That's my dad! " I screamed but to me it just didn't seem to be a loud enough scream.  Everything was in slow motion suddenly when they rolled the stretcher with a white covering right by me to place my Father's body in the ambulance.

"10:4, possible suicide " I hear polce scanners going off. Police officers speaking into the radio's. All I did was fall to my knees and cried.  The policemen lets go of me. That's when Andrew came into sight. And wrapped me up and his jacket.

"Ariel you have to get away from this. You can't stay here or it will hurt even more." He repeats this to me but I don't move. He picks me up and walks towards the police car where my mother is screaming at a cop for information.

"Jake, where's Jake? Please get me Jake,  Please" I continue to stammer.

"I'll call him later, just calm down" Andrew says. But I couldn't calm down all I kept asking was, Where's Jake?  I needed him.That's all I could say. I couldn't move at all. Andrew carried me to the police car .The police man walked up next to us.

" Is she okay?"I hear Andrew say.  A flash light flashes in my eye's.

"No she's in shock"I hear a man say. Before I know it I blackout.

Daddy walks up behind me while I played in the sand watching the sun set on the beach.

"Your as beautiful as the sunset Tweety. Do you know that?" daddy says. I smile and shake my head no.

"Well you are, and it doesn't matter what you do or say I will always love you Tweety. You will always be in my heart no matter what happens."

"Does that means you will get me ice cream after we leave the beach?" I ask him with my puppy dog eye's.  He picks me up and swings me around in the air. I giggle.

"Of course Tweety" he says. He grabs my toys and head to the car but not before turning around one last time to watch the sun fully set.

///////////////////////////////////////////

So as some of you may know. I'm writing this story on my phone. My phone was off and the cause a delay of the update and I had a lot of testing last week and a project so I was busy. My phone is back on and im back in business 'yay' lol anywayz I love you all and the patience you all have with me.  We Still have a few chapters left so I hope you'll love them.
bye and thx✌