Chapter 12

Ariel P.O.V

"Hello?" I answer my phone. The number came up unknown so I don't know who it is.

"Hey little sis." Oh my god.

"Andrew!" I exclaim.

Andrew chuckles but I can tell he has something important to tell me.

"Andrew what's wrong"I ask.

Andrew sighs into the phone. "Mom told me what happened Ariel. I'm going to talk to dad so you can move back home" he says.

"No!" I raise my voice. " I'm not going back home. I'm fine where im at" I tell him. Jake sits up and watches me while I talk on the phone.

"Ariel no your not. Let me guess, your at your new boyfriend house or Kelly's house?" he askes me, already knowing the answer.

"Actually your wrong" I lie to him.

"Sure" he sarcastically says.

"Why do you care"I snap at him.

"Ariel you need to go home. Your not even 18 yet. You cant just live on your own so When I come home this week im going to talk to dad and I know he will let you back in the house and you will be coming back home" Andrew demands me.

"I'm sorry Andrew, but im not going back home" I say. I end the phone call then look at Jake. He gets up and walks into his bathroom turning on the shower. Thats when I get up and join him.

*****

Me and Jake gets dress then head downstairs to his kitchen. When we walk in Jake's mom is sitting at the island in a white button down shirt and blue pencil skirt. Jake stops and frowns.

"Mom, I thought you were going to work today" Jake says. She grabs her coffee mug then walks up to Jake.

"I thought I'd go in at 12:00 today" she smiles and goes to fix his hair. Jake grabs her wrists to avoid her gesture. He drops her hand then walks to the island to sit down. I glare at him for being rude to his mother but he just shrugs his shoulders.

" Good morning Ms.Clarven" I smile at her.

"Ariel please call me Carmen. I feel extremely old when you call me Ms.Clarven." she smiles.  I smile at her as she grabs her briefcase and coffee.

"Well you two, im going to head out." We all walk out the kitchen to the front door. Carmen opens the door but stops and looks at Jake.  "Don't you two stay in the house all day doing things your not supposed to be doing, even though im already to late to be saying this" she smirks at me and Jake.   I can feel my face turn red from embarrassment.  Its kind of strange to know his mom heard us. But she's not mad about it which is strange.  My mom and dad would've killed me.

"Bye mom" Jake rushes her to leave.  She laughs then closes the door. Jake locks the door then turns around.

"Well... that was awkward" I chuckle.

"Yeah" Jake laughs.

Me and Jake goes to my car and brings the rest of my things and brings it in his room. Then we head out to grab something to eat. We sit down and eat. I order a turkey bacon, egg, and cheese while jake orders pancakes and bacon.

"Andrew wants you home?" Jake looks up from his food.

"Yeah, but I'm not going back" I tell him.

"I think you should" he says.

I look up at him and frown. "What, you don't want me to stay with you?" I snap.

"Ariel calm down. I'm just think you should. If your dad wants you back home, I think you should go back home. At least until your 18 and positive you want to leave." Jake says calmly.

"Jake ill be 18 in a month. I cant believe you taking Andrew side about thi-"

"Jake, is that you man?" I look over and see a guy with black hair and light brown eyes. He looks like he's about 20years old. Jake looks up at the guy.

"Mason what's up" Jake smiles and gives him a hug/ handshake. 

"Nothing much man. I'm just back from college visiting for a few days" he smiles. He looks at me up and down which makes me uncomfortable. "And who might this be?" he seductively says looking at me.

"This is my girlfriend Ariel, Ariel this is Mason and good friend of mines" Jake introduces us.

"Wow Jake actually got a girlfriend.  I would've never thought I see the day he would settle down just for one girl" Mason laughs. Jake just smiles at him in the process.

"We should definitely hangout again. catch up on things" Mason says.

"Of course" Jake says.

They exchange numbers then Mason leaves. I wonder what kinda of history they had together.

Short but it's something.  sorry it took so long. and sorry for mistakes.  hope u liked it.