Chapter 15

"Oh my god Victor, are you alright?" me and Kelly help him up. He pinches his nose and holds his head back.

"I'm fine, I seen it coming. I kinda deserved it" he smiles.

"What the fuck are you talking about? You dont deserve this. I should go in there and punch Jake cause he's the one that deserves it" Kelly snaps. Victor grabs  Kelly's hand while the other is still holding his nose.

"Calm down Kell's, Jake and I talked and he approved our relationship.  Even if he didn't I still would date you but he said he was fine with me being with you. It was shocking that he said yes cause we hate each other. I think Ariel has something to do with that" Victor says.

"Go talk to Jake before I do!" Kelly tells me, not paying attention to what Victor just said. She obviously don't care. I walk back in the house and find Jake talking to my grandmother. As I walk over there Grams spots me and smiles. 

"What's up Grams" I give her a hug.

"Oh darling I'm just talking to this very handsome young man here" she looks at Jake and winks.  Jake smiles then winks back at her.Grams is so silly and funny. Even though she's old she still tends to flirt with younger guys for fun. A least she's not depressed since my grandpa died 3 years ago. She's a active old lady.

"Grams this is my boyfriend" I laugh.

"Oh I know darling, your mother told me. I see your into the bad boys like I was when I was younger.  Good to know someone get my taste in men unlike your mother" She glances over at my dad and frowns.

"Anyways darling, I'm gonna leave you two lovebirds to it cause I really have to pee" smiles.

"Ok Grams" I laugh.

"Nice meeting you again" Jake says. Grams smiles then goes to the bathroom. I grab Jake's arm and quickly pull him upstairs into my room. I push him in my room closing the door behind me.

"Damn Ariel, that anxious to get me in your room alone" he moves his eyebrows up and down. He starts approaching me with lust in his eyes. He wraps his arms around my waist and starts kissing my neck.

"Jake we need to talk about Kelly and Victor" I tell him.

"Mmm.... I think I rather continue with this" he sucks harder and nibbles at my neck which is definitely going to be leaving a hickey there.

"Jake seriously" I say. He pulls away from my neck then looks at me. He rolls his eye's and whines.

"I don't want to talk about how Victor fucked my cousin and got her knocked up. Now she won't 've able to have a future in because of that... that  thing in her stomach" he snaps. He lets go of my waist and walks over to my bed laying back with his hands behind his head.

"That thing your talking about Jake is a baby.  It's not a creature or something.  Why don't you like kids anyway? They are so cute, chubby, and adorable." I tell him.

"They are nasty, loud, and annoying" he says. I walk over to the bed and climb on top of him, straddling his waist. He goes to grab my waist but I grab his wrist and hold them down over his head. He's much stronger than me so I know he's letting me do this.

"I know that Kelly is your only cousin and you care for her but you don't have to make her feel like crap. She's already upset about it and she's finally living up to the fact she's going to be a mom. Im sure her baby won't be nasty, loud, and annoying" I tell him. He chuckles and sucks his teeth.

"Please, if fucking Victor is the father that thing is doomed" he smiles.

"Stop calling the baby a thing" I push down on his wrist. "Would you like it if someone called your baby a thing?" I ask him.

"I won't be having babies" he says. I sigh and he smiles cause he won this little argument. 

"At least apologize for punching Victor.  Kelly wants a apology" I tell him.

"Fuck no. How would I look apologizing " he says.

"Please Jake" I seductively say. I let go of his wrist then slowly run my hands up and down his chest.

"Oh no, you think that's going to work" he chuckles. I make swift moments, rocking my hips on his crouch.

"I don't know what your talking about" I smirk down at him. He softly moans then tries to sit up but I push his chest back down. Then start kissing, and suck on his neck leaving a hickey.

"I said Apologize to them" I demand him.

I can feel the bulge in his jeans grow now.

"Okay" he gives in and I grin down at him.Then that's when my bedroom door opens.  Andrew walks in looking down at his phone but when I gasp he looks up at me and Jake. I quickly climbed off Jake the nervously smiled.

"Um.... Okay, I going to act like I didn't see anything and your going to let me use your phone charger and iPhone ear buds for the rest of the day" he says. 

"Okay" I suck my teeth. Then grab my extra charger and new ear buds I just got from my night stand and throw it at him.

"Oh my god sister, your letting me use your iPhone charger and ear buds. What did I do to deserve this?" he acts all excited.

"Get out Andrew" I demand him. He smiles then walks to my door.

"You might want to lock the door next time, before its dad who walks in next" he laughs and closes the door.

I turn around and see Jake sitting up on my bed laughing.  " I like your brother,  he's funny" he laughs.   He looks so sexy when he laughs.

"Hahaha" I mock his laugh. "Now lets go downstairs so you can apologize to Victor and Kelly" I tell him. Jake rubs his temple with two fingers.

"Okay fine, but I'm not good at apologizing" he says.  He walks out the room and I follow.

sorry not edited yet. leave comments or vote. ill like to see if this story is okay so far.