Chapter 10

I grab all my things and throw it in my car. I called Kelly's phone but she didn't answer. It's pretty late so she's probably sleep. After stuffing my last bag in the back seat of my car my mom comes up to me.

"Ariel please be careful out there okay? I'll try to get him to let you back home when he cools down" she says.

"Thanks mom. I love you" I tell her. I start feeling the tears come back to my eyes. She pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead.

"I love you too" she sobs. She lets go of me so I can get in the car. With that I pull out of the driveway. I call Jake cell hoping he'll pick up. After a few rings he answers.

"Hello?" he answers with a tired sleepy voice.

"Jake it's me" I say trying to hold back my tears.

"Ariel what happened? what's wrong?" he quickly say after hearing my voice.

"My dad kicked me out. Can I stay with you for tonight?" I ask.

"Of course. Come on over and please be careful" he says.

"Okay, ill see you in a few" I tell him then hang up. I seriously can't believe he just kicked me out. Now I have a lot to worry about.

I pull up to Jake huge house and park in the front. I grab one bag for the night then head to his huge door. Before I could knock Jake opens the door. His hair was ruffled and messy and he had a white t-shirt with basketball shorts on. He looked tired.

"Come on in babe" he grabs my bag for me.

I walk in and see his mom walk out of the huge living room in a beautiful silk robe.

"Ariel what are you doing here? What's wrong?" surprisingly she remembers my name. Before I can answer, Jake does it for me.

" Her crazy dad kicked her out" he frowns.

"Oh dear, we have more than enough space here. You can stay here as long as you need to okay?" she grabs both of my hands.

"Thank you so much. I promise it won't be long" I say.

"No stay as long as you want. Make yourself at home. I think its nice to have a guest stay here. It gets kinda lonely in this big house with just me and Jake" she smiles. "Well, let me get to bed, I have work early in the morning. Goodnight night dear" she kisses both sides of me cheeks.

"Goodnight," I smile at her. Jake clears his throat waiting for me to follow him up the stairs. He takes me to him room then drop my stuff on his chair.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he ask.

"No, not tonight. I just want to sleep" I tell him. He nods and takes off his shirt and hands it to me. I change into it then jump into his huge bed. He gets in the bed and pull me to him. I just fall asleep in his arms.

I wake up and im just completely out of it. I don't want to go to school or do anything. I lay on my back and look up at the ceiling of Jake's room as he wraps his arms around me and laying his head on my chest. I glance at his clock and see that it's 4:00a.m. I just have so much on my mind I can't sleep.I keep waking up during the night. I softly stroke Jake's hair as he lays on my chest. What will happen now? I have to get a job and start earning my own money. I have money in my bank account but my dad was the one giving money.

"What are you thinking?" Jake breaks my train of thought.

"What will I do with myself?" I ask.

"Your going to be fine. You can stay with me" Jake says.

"This is your mom's house Jake. I know she said I can stay here but it doesn't feel right. My dad kicked me out because I had sex with you and lost my virginity. If he finds out im staying here wit-"