Chapter 6

I wake up with a pair of muscular arms around me. I notice im still sleeping on Jake's bare chest.  I start to admire his tattoos on his arms and chest. He looks sexy even when he's sleeping. Memories of last night flashes back to me. The way he made me feel last night was one of the best things I've ever experienced. I look at my clock and see that it's 9:00a.m. I slowly sneak away from Jake and grab my pants that he threw on the floor to get my phone.  I completely forgot that I don't have any panties on and that im only in my bra. I look at my phone and see a message from my mom.

*Honey I'll be home soon. They are letting me off earlier than I thought. See you In a couple of minutes.

I look at the time she sent the message.  It was at 8:56a.m. "Shit," I say under my breath. I go back to the bed to shake Jake awake. "Jake get up right now," I shake him hard. He groans and open his eyes.  His eyes darts down to my lower naked body. He sits up bites his lip at me.

"Ariel im home!" I hear my mom yell. I hear her close the front door and start up the stairs.

"Shit, shit,  shit," I say.

Jake jumps out of the bed and grabs his shirt and boots.

"Just get in my closet," I whisper to him. He nods and rushes to the closet.  I close my closet door behind him then I quickly run to the bathroom and wrap a towel around me as if im about to take a shower.  That's when my mom walks in.

"Hey honey," I hear my mom walk into my room.  I walk out the bathroom holding my towel.

"Oh hey mom. I was just about to jump in the shower," I lie.

She walks in and sits on my bed.  "I can see that," she points at my Jeans and panties on the floor.  My mom hates a messy room and she cant help to clean up a mess when she sees it. "Honey how many times do I have to tell you not to throw your dirty clothes on the floor," she picks up my clothes. I forgot that my dirty clothes basket is in the back of my walk in closet. When she start heading towards my closet doors and put her hand on the knob I panic.

"Mom!" I scream. She quickly turns around an looks at me confused.  I walk up to her and take my clothes from her. Then block my closet door.

"Oh my closet is a mess right now and I know how you get when you see a filthy scenery," I give her the biggest grin ever.

She raises her eyebrows at me then shakes her head and laugh. "You are strange girl. Get cleaned up and fix the closet. I'll be in my room napping if you need me." She then leaves  my room closing the door behind her.  I run up to the door and lock it. Jake comes out the closet with his shirt and boots in his hands.

"That was close," I chuckle.

"Yeah it was,"he walks up to me grinning.

"I'm going to take a shower real quick,  I'll be right back," I tell jake. He nods then I walk in the bathroom and turn on my shower. I take off my bra and jump in the shower. I hear Jake clear his throat so I poke my head out of the shower and see him pulling down his black jeans.

"Jake what are you doing," I try to talk over the running water.

"Uh.... what does it look like,  im joining you," he smirks.

"No the fuck you not," I say.

"Watch me and besides I've already seen that sexy body of yours,"as he says that he pulls down his boxers. He's bigger than I expected. Maybe that's why the girls in school that slept with him said they were sore.  He gets the shower and pulls my back to him. I can feel his hardness poking into my back.  Then feel his hot breath near my ear.