Chapter 3

When I wake up on the morning I feel so happy. I go to the bathroom and do my business. I put my long blond hair in a messy bun. I put on some blue jeans with my fringe shirt. I put on shoes, grab my bag and head downstairs.  My mom and dad is probably still sleeping so I grab a banana and leave for school.

When I get to school I'm extra early.  I go to my locker and see Kelly sitting on the floor leaning up against her locker, on  her phone. I walk up to her and sit next to her.

"Hey I got you a coffee," she hands me a coffee from Starbucks.

"Did you really buy me this?"I raise my eyebrows.

" No I had a whole breakfast sandwich and water, so I thought I give it to you since I'm full," she laughs.

"Oh... well thanks anyways," i smile at her and take a sip.

She looks down at her phone while I take out a book to read. As time goes by kids are starting to walk in. While reading my book someone comes and sits between me and Kelly. I look and see Jake.

"What's up Kell's," he puts his hand on her head, messing up her hair.

"Why do you have to irk my life?" she frowns at him.

He laughs and looks at me, putting his arms around my shoulder.

"Hey babe," he pulls me close and kisses me on the lips.

"So you guys are going out now?" Kelly smirks and stands up.

Jake stands up then puts his hands out to help me up.

"Yes," he says.

He puts his arms around my waist and looks down at me kissing me again.

"How many times you guys are going to kiss? Everyone is looking," Kelly says.

When we pull back I see girls glancing at us and whispering.  Then all eyes go to this new guy walking down the hallway wearing a black shirt, black jeans and tattoos almost like Jake but less of them. He has gauges in his ears with two lip piercings. He has black hair with a blonde streak in it and has the kind of clear water blue eyes you could see from a far distance. He must be new here because I never seen him before . As he walks by me and Jake he watches me the whole time.  Then he glances at Jake hand wrapped around my waist and shakes his head with a grin his face. Jake frowns at him and pull me closer. I watch as he walks into my homeroom class.

"What was that all about?" I ask Jake.

"Nothing, I just don't like him. If he ever talks to you, ignore him," Jake demands me with a serious face. I just nod.

"What you talking about, that boy is sexy as shit," Kelly smiles.

"Shut the fuck up about him," Jake snaps.

I quickly give Jake a hug  and walk to my homeroom.  I see the guy from the hall sitting all the way in the back so I sit towards the front. When school starts my homeroom teacher Mrs. Green calls me.

"Ariel and Victor please come up to my desk," Mrs green says sweetly.

I walk to her desk and see the boy Jake just told me to stay away from in next to me.

"Ariel this is Victor, our new student. I need you to walk him down to the gymnasium and show him how to get to there . I'm letting you do it during homeroom so you won't be late to your first class," she tells me.

I nod and walk out the class. I hear him follow me.

"So Ariel," he walks up besides me with both hands in his pockets.