Chapter 19

~unedited~on cellphone~fix later~

I wake up to a warm body next to me. I automatically know it's Jake. I turn over and look at my clock and its on 3a.m. I turn back around and lay me head on his bare chest. "Sorry for waking you" He says softly, and begins rubbing my arm up and down. 

"Its fine"I tell him. I can tell somethings not right. He's been avoiding conversation about somethings, and this morning he just left without a call or text all day then just ends up back in my bed."What's going on Jake? Your acting so strange and distracted lately" I tell him.

"It's just a close family member of mine is getting sick. He's going to die soon and it's making me nervous. I just keep thinking about how his daughter or other of our family members are going to react" he says. I look up at him and he's looking down at me.

"You could've talked to me about this instead of distancing yourself from me. We could work this out together" I tell him. I lean up and kiss him.

"Kelly doesn't seem off" I tell him.

"That's because she doesn't know and I dont want her to know. She dont know that side of the family because they are all like me" he says.

"Like you?" I ask.

"Dangerous, loud, all kinds of crazy" he says.

"Your neither of those things Jake. At least not anymore" I tell him. He chuckles.

"I wish" he says. He pulls the covers over my arms."Just go back to sleep" he tells me. I listen to him and fall back to sleep.

*****

I wake up and see Jake's not by my side once again. I jump up out of bed to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I walk downstairs my mom and dad are sitting at the island counter. They both look at me and smile. 

"What's going on?"I ask them.

"Your birthday is coming up in a month and your father was thinking of giving you his birthday present early because he has to leave the week of your birthday for a business meeting" my mom says. They are smiling like it's a good thing. I rather have my dad home on my 18th birthday then get a birthday gift. He never missed my birthday's. Maybe my old soccer games and award ceremonies, but never once have he missed my birthday.

"I know your probably a little upset Tweety but this business meeting is very important.  But I got you this" he hands me a square jewelry box. I look up at him and my mom walks up behind him smiling.  He motions for me to open it. When I open it I see a solid gold necklace. Its was Tweety bird the cartoon character and it had pink diamonds for his eye's. It was so beautiful and seems so expensive.

"I had someone make it for me out of real gold and bought the pink diamonds.Do you like it?" he ask. Instead of answering I give him a big hug. I know I caught him off guard but he hugs me back. My dad has been calling me Tweety for year and I always wanted something tht we could always remember each other by. He pulls back from the hug then pulls out another jewelry box out of his pocket.  This box was much slender. Then  he opens it. I see a gold thick bracelet that's more manly. It didn't have diamonds on it but when I picked it up to look at it, I saw the shape of Sylvester, the cat that was always attacking Tweety hanging from it.

"This one is for me." he tells me.If you was to put the charms together it looks like Sylvester trying to catch Tweety.

"I love it so much dad.  Thank you" i tell him.

"Im glad you love it" he says.

The door bell suddenly rings.  My dad leaves to answer the door while me and mom start breakfast.  I hear my dad talking for a while and then silence. That's when he walks in the kitchen with Jake behind him.

"Jake what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I came to see you but I see you guys are busy so..... I just leave" he says.

"No no no young man, you are going to stay for breakfast" my mom demands.  Jake scratches the back of his neck and looks at my dad. We all turn to look at my dad to see his reaction. He has a blank face no one could read.

"Well you two need to hurry up and cook. I'm starving and I'm sure this growing boy is to" he walks over to Jake smiling and wrap his arm around his shoulder.  I look at my mom looking for answers on why my dad suddenly is being friendly to Jake. But when I look at her, she looks as shocked as I am.

"Come on son, walk with me" he says leading him out the kitchen.  I look at Jake and he's looking at me like 'what the fuck is going on' but I just shrug my shoulders. When they are out the kitchen I look at my mom again.

"That was strange" I say.

"But a good strange" she smiles.

                       Jake  p.o.v

I didn't expect to see Ariel's parents home. I thought they was at work. They always go to work at this time.  And I didn't see their cars in the driveway. Maybe they are finally usually there garage. Ariel's dad is walking me to his backyard and sits at the lounge area. We both sit.

"Maybe I was to harsh on you when I first met you.Your just like me in a way. Your a nice young man but I just didn't appreciate you taking my daughter's virginity" he says.

"Um.... I apologize" I say more like a question.

"No your not. I did the same thing with Ariel's mother and I enjoyed it. Her father was going to kill me. I actually got her pregnant but she had a miscarriage. That's why we wanted Ariel to wait for marriage. We didn't want a baby in the picture right now. Plus,  its more formal. Its better to wait until marriage " he sighs.

"Just take care of my daughter and ill be able to think of you as my son" he says.  He stands up and walks away but stops at the door. "Don't get my daughter pregnant" he says then walks in the house.

How could this man be a big time business man/ drug dealer? I a have to kill him when he's finally warming up to me.  I Had told my mom to call Ariel sometime this week to hangout with her and Ariel's mother. I need this job to be done soon as possible so boss don't think im slacking then come after Ariel. I need Ariel and her mother away from the house. My mom wants to hangout with Ariel's mother more anyways. I stand up and head back into the house. I walk into the kitchen and the food is ready. I look at Ariel bending over looking for something in the cabinet under the sank. She has her extra short pajamas shorts on and it raising up on her ass while she's bending over. I look around and see that her mom and dad must be in a different room. I walk up behind her and pinch her ass. She squeals while turning around to face me.

"Jake don't do that" she playfully shoves my shoulder. "My mom or dad could've walked back in here and saw you" she whispers. I smile at her then wrap my arms around her, grabbing a hold her ass. She struggles to get out of my grip but fails.

"Stop it that hurts" she whisper yells.

"It's your fault that you want to prance around in those little shorts" I smirk down at her. She was about to say something but that's when I hear someone heading towards the kitchen so I pull away from her. Her mom walks in with a pitcher of orange juice.

"Let's eat" she says gracefully.

################################

I have bad news and good news.

The bad news is that We are getting closer to the end you guys.

The good news is that I enjoyed making this book and was shocked to get so many readers. ALSO......I'm seriously thinking about making a HIS TROUBLE 2

(sequel).

Isn't that great?

or

I If you dont think sooooooooooooooo plz tell me.

Anyways..... that's what I've been thinking about lately and hopefully the next story will be better then this one. Hopefully

Okay vote and comment if u like.

Love you all

Peace✌