Your Hell, My Heaven

Ok XxUnwritten here...or just anna xP alright so this is our shared story! Hope its not to bad! And I hope your weird like us cuz if not...you probably shouldnt be here ;P

And on we go....

Autumn's POV

This town looks great,people plater on the fakest smiles possible and force out laughs. Families seem happy together,couples look in love everyones so frikin happy,yada yada.Basically your clinched happy life. Life seems perfect.

But thats bullshit!

I grabbed my duffle bag and stuffed it with the worlds greatest things; Skinny jeans, studed belts band tees,pretty much anything that would get dirty looks from the attention seeking sluts at my school.

I grabbed my ipod and blasted it. I couldnt take the fighting in this house any more. Living in a house with 7 people can drive you off the edge of that pleasant thing you once knew: Sanity.

After packing all the stuff i'd be needing for a few days I ran down the steps.

"Going to Ravens for a few days Lynn! Love you bye!" I said and slammed the door behind me. Linda was my aunt,My mom's sister.

Your probably wondering where my mom is.

Guess what? I am too!

She whent missing when I was younger and so I've been living with my Aunt,Uncle and cousins for the past 6 years.

It was hard but life goes on. You have to fight your way through even the darkest hours. I learned that the hard way.

My headphone fell out and I cought a voice commenting on my clothing.

"What is that child wearing?"

After glancing down at my torn up blue skinny jeans,vans shirt i looked up at a lady looking in disgust.

"Oh like my outfit? Thank you!" In false cheer,hey I mean she was mad I wasn't like everyone else right?

She scoffed in pure hate and a hand over her heart,she stopped off with her friend.

"Bye! Nice talking to you!" I fake coughed. "Hag."

I turned back to my destination but only to bump right into someone.

"What flippen hell-" I burst until I saw who it was. "Oh hey Raven. I was just heading to your place."

"Well Autumn,you seem happy!"

I folded my arms and fake glared up at her. She had a few inches on me.

"Ok sorry I'm sorry one of thoes days?"

I nodded and we started walking back to her house.

"Nice skirt"I said checking out her riffles skirt. "And I'm guessing new combat boots?"

"Yep! And thanks that's new too." Smiling.

She opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by a familiar voice.

We looked across the street to see the schools cheerleaders with their dumb ass Jock boyfriends. She waved at Raven."Hi Goth!" Then me. "Hi emo!" They all laughed like it was the funniest joke ever.

"Hi slut! Hi whore!" I said and Raven waved happily.

"What did u say?" The Quater back of our crappy football team came forward.

"Shall we say it louder?" My good friend decided to piss off the egg head some more. I laughed.

He stormed across the street.