Chapter 2

Autumns pov. ( Autumn in the side pic----------------------------------->)

Not being able to get any sleep that whole night I got out of the bed and jumped into the shower. Once I was done I walked back in my towel. Thats when I realized we didnt bring anything with us.

"Shit! What are we sopposed to wear?" I said looking around.

"Um...these clothes?" Raven replied looking inside the drawers weirdly.\

See last night we had been given our rousters and we found our way to our dorms. It was a small room with purple walls and two twin black beds. We also had drawers,desks and laptops.

I came up behind her and my jaw dropped as she picked up the clothes with the tags still on them.

I checked in my drawers too. Same exact thing. New clothes,right size and just our style.

Exactly the stuff we'd purchase..but we hadnt.

"This is wierd." She said looking at her knew clothes.

"Hey I just got a new wardrobe. I am grateful." I said and grabbed black skinny jeans and a BOTDF t-shirt. I slipped into my new black boots and searched around the bathroom.

I hit the jackpot.

"Raven!"

She came runing through the bathroom door. "What?!"

"Oh look what I found!" I pointed to the two bags. Each had a our name. Inside were everything a girl could need,hair spray,straighteners,gell,combs,eyeliner,eyeshadows,any sort of make up and then a bunch of medical things.

"Damn..." She then slapped me. "I thought you were being eaten alive or something!"

"Nope not at the moment."

"Well let me know if you do"

"Sure. Damn,I feel like I just robbed saphora." I laughed and took the eyeliner and applied it as I would if i were still home.

I didnt miss home at all actually I felt...right here. It was weird but i felt like this is where I belonged. For once I didnt feel out of place.

Despite all the freaky shit that had gone on in the past 12 hours that is.

"Ha your right." She laughed. "Let me get ready and we'll try to get some stuff figred out. We need to find out whats going on."

"Agreed." I walked out and let my good friend take her shower.

I flopped down on my bed and pulled out my cell checking the time. 9 a.m.

"mhm.." I decided to call my house. Was there a connection wherever this place was?

It rung once then a huge beep followed,along with a creepy voice. "My apoligies but the mortal world in which you are trying to reach is unavailable in this demantion. Have a wonderfuly dark day."

"blah!" I threw my phone at the other bed. "creepy!"

Christ...

"What was that?" Ravens voice said and I jumped.

"Gosh! Nothing I just tryed to call home and this creepy voice just said we couldnt reach the "mortal world" from here." I said using quotation marks.

As I said this I checked out Ravens new clothes. Her tall figure was dressed in black skinny jeans and a flowy top...and ofcourse black flats. Her dark hair was pinned up.

"Its scary how they gave us exactly what we would usually wear." I said.

"I know. God we have some exploring to do."